Japanese versions 2D mario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    @warlike - I'm a very nice guy Got a perfect feedback on Ebay (hardly use it mind you) and a very nice Yahoo auctions feedback plus I'm head mod over at ASSEMblergames. Many people here and other boards buy from me oh and I'm the owner of www.segagagadomain.com

GEO isn't a country-bumpkin shop It's just the same as Tsutaya (they also sell it for a lot) I guess it depends upon where you live. I've bought many things cheaper in Yamaguchi / Kita Kyushu than what I've seen them for in Tokyo and Vise versa.

Yakumo
    Wow, segagagadomain is great, i used that alot from my time when i had a dc

I'll have a look at assemblergames then.
    Last edited by warlike; 06-12-2007, 05:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      GEO isn't a country-bumpkin shop It's just the same as Tsutaya (they also sell it for a lot) I guess it depends upon where you live. I've bought many things cheaper in Yamaguchi / Kita Kyushu than what I've seen them for in Tokyo and Vise versa.
      I'd hope that most people would know Tokyo is way overpriced for retro...

Comment

You find better prices in BookOff even in the middle of Tokyo. Though I've bought the best deals in Chiba and Ibaraki.

Comment

You can trust Yakumo, he will never rip you off, never lie about condition, and nver charge extortionate rates for commision, the guy is a gem, I need to get back in touch with him myself, for some goodies.

I was one of the first to trade with him, years ago on assembler, and I gave the guy about 300 poounds or something, and he got me everything I wanted mint, then saent it ems, and it was here in a massive box by ems, three days later, and he had done me a little favour withe vat man!!

Contact him, there are literally dozens of boards who will vouch for him, and he gives you alll the tracking info, the minute it's sent, and always packs stuff super well, so it's kept mint and fresh, hell the guy doesn't even charge you a penny over the shipping costs, where as most sellers rip you to the high heaven's with that part.

Comment

Working...
          X