No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan - the only country where a guy can walk out of a public restroom with a filming camera and nobody gives you so much as a second glance.

Seriously Yakumo, you should drop games entirely from Retrocore and focus only on Japanese ****ters.

Comment

Originally posted by BluntX View Post
      Japan - the only country where a guy can walk out of a public restroom with a filming camera and nobody gives you so much as a second glance.
      hahaha, yep. Nobody could care less. Great isn't it

Seriously Yakumo, you should drop games entirely from Retrocore and focus only on Japanese ****ters.
      Ah, so you want to see the deluxe ****ters, aye?

Yakumo

Comment

Me and a mate where staying at this motel in Tokyo, first time in Japan and all, and our bathroom had one of those wonder ****ters with buttons, knobs and all sorts of things. I sat down for a relaxing 'constitutional' but the high-tech toilet was having none of it. It started to make a huge ****ing racket of mechanical and plumbing noises which made me shriek like a little girl and leap twenty meters into the air. No way was I using this possesed potty. My mate wouldn't stop laughing his arse off about it until we returned later that evening from a night of drinking in Ropongi. He had a few too many so was resting his head on the side of the john, readying to vomit......and the bidet sprayed him in the face.

We left that bastard unplugged for the rest of the week.

Comment

He had a few too many so was resting his head on the side of the john, readying to vomit......and the bidet sprayed him in the face.
          Brilliant!

Comment

He had a few too many so was resting his head on the side of the john, readying to vomit......and the bidet sprayed him in the face.
            hahahaha, that's class. We have one of these wonder ****ters in my work. The one we have there can make sounds to hide your farts as well The stupid thing is that everyone knows your farting if you press the sound effects button.

Yakumo

Comment

what is this old crusty console called a Collecto-vision

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                what is this old crusty console called a Collecto-vision
                hehehe, yeah, I know I called it the wrong name.

Yakumo

Comment

what shooter is that at 13:35, in retrovision? Looks good.. great show btw, as usual

Comment

That bit of footage as most of the stuff on the introduction to Retrovision is taken from RetroCore The shooter is Hyper Dual for the Saturn.

Yakumo

Comment

Thanks, downloading 4 and 5 now.

Comment

Retro Core 2 Vol6 is now online ! Downloads are currently at 380kbps but that will probably drop quite a bit once the server starts to get hammered.

Yakumo

Comment

Ace, look forward to it as always, Yakumo

I'll be downloading the newest Retro Core in time with everyone for the 1st time - I managed to download and watch every episode from start to finish just recently, so now I'm up-to-date, (if it's at all possible to be current with a retro videogame show)...

....and it only took me about 2 years to do it

Comment

Get in!

Retro Core is now one of the regular excitements I set my watch by, along with things like VC releases.

Comment

Posted by Yakumo on segagagadomain;
                              Also make sure you watch until the very end of the show!! OK? I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo!

Great episode, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X