Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
    Was it goldenshop,
    Ah, yes that's the place. Mine was a bit more than 20 pound since I bought it as soon as it was released but I still remember getting it for under 35 pounds after postage which wasn't too bad.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by sonic_shuffle View Post
      *(though technically correct - just hard for a game if you're trying to copy them; i.e. right is right)
      I guess so but I'm sticking with my "Stupid Bastards" comment

Yakumo

Comment

"the soft bastards" - so scouse. Love it. Reminds me of being back in Blightly.

Comment

I just stumbled upon this thread.. I was using the search function looking for a old post about>best tv for retro games< or something like that *~*
          Then I saw the great news Retro Core vol2!!
          I really like all the RCvol1 episodes, mostly the shows with unknown and bizarre SS and DC titles I never heard about..

To bad you never had chance of knowing how many people actually downloaded the old episodes, would have bin nice with some sort of download counter, nevertheless I know a couple of people here in Denmark that downloaded and enjoyed your show.

Never really thought the show would make a comeback, that's really awsome ^o^ keep up the god work*

Comment

Hey T.L.O., so Retro Core was popular in Denmark as well? I sure hope you guys can understand my accent

Yakumo

Comment

hmphh!! of cause we understand Britgrish

Regarding the new episode 1 ****e of the month, that SS Crow game have some amazing combat system! far better then GtaIV IMO..
              Last edited by T.L.O; 12-06-2008, 15:25.

Comment

good stuff as always mark

the ants might have been fire ants in Thunderbirds

and Sonic the fighters, was that on one of the gamecube collections?

i noticed on the main title page the dates 1996,2005

Comment

Just saw the unwrapping of Eyeful Home - Hilarious!

Comment

Why does that game cost so much? It looks terrible. Im glad you opened it Yakumo.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                      the ants might have been fire ants in Thunderbirds
                      hahaha, you could have a point there but why are they so big?

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                      Sonic the fighters, was that on one of the gamecube collections?
                      Well spotted. Yes it's from the Cube. You'll notice some bad graphic glitches in the background of tail's stage as well. My PC is far too weak to emulate Model 2.

Originally posted by monomaniacpat
                      Just saw the unwrapping of Eyeful Home - Hilarious!
                      YOu'd be surprised at how many people found that funny. You all have Importaku to thank for the music. I couldn't find it anywhere so he pointed me in the right direction.

Originally posted by Zero9X
                      Why does that game cost so much? It looks terrible. Im glad you opened it Yakumo.
                      I remember reading on the DigiPress forum that there are only 50 copies around. If that is true then that's why it's so expensive. I'm happy to contribute to there being one less sealed too Only joking, but I really wanted to see what it was all about. THere's now a video of it running over at my site.

Yakumo

Comment

Retro Core 2 Volume 4 is out now.

Yakumo

Comment

OOOH YOU HARD BASTARD HAWK

hehe

Comment

Excellent, downloading now Yakumo!

Comment

Originally posted by BluntX View Post
                              OOOH YOU HARD BASTARD HAWK

hehe
                              you got that down fast.

Yakumo

Comment

RetroCore2 Vol:5 is out now.

News from the RetroCore Home Page

10th August 2008 - The stealth camera work is back as Retro Core films inside the latest arcade to open in Kokura, Kita Kyushu. This is the 7th major arcade in the city and people say that arcades are dead. Only in the west I think. As well as that there's a small look at Retro Core's French cousin, Retrovision. And don't forget all those great games.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X