Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Did you go for the boneless bucket or the extra-crispy?
    Lol nah, did that the week before. I had some very nice food on Christmas. Check out the life in Japan video above

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Lol nah, did that the week before. I had some very nice food on Christmas. Check out the life in Japan video above
      Will do soon I was in a poor reception area when I posted.

Comment

The title says it all really.

Comment

Ever wanted to use modern joysticks or controllers on your NES or SNES?
          Now you can!

Comment

These could be of use to the retro gamer who owns CD based games.

Comment

Good find, I didn't notice that width thing until I got the Japanese version of Transport Tycoon. Only other cases I've got that are non-standard are Sim City 2000 (double CD case, similar to PAL Mega CD) and Overdrivin' GT-R Premium Pack (wide case bit like older Japanese PS1 titles).

There's a list of the full games here if anyone wondered if theirs are in the wrong box: https://www.satakore.com/jpnmediumcdcase.php

Comment

That's a great list. As you can see, these thicker cases were quite common so it seems so strange that finding replacements has been impossible for years. So glad I stumbled upon these.

Comment

Only game I ever had which came in one of these was the Japanese version of JSR. I remember importing it literally days after U.K. mags were only just previewing it with a couple of screen shots. Was amazing how much earlier some games would be released in Japan back then… was an importers’ dream getting a good six months of early game in exchange for 60 or 70 notes.

Comment

iirc Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram on the Dreamcast had one of those larger jewel cases too.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
                      iirc Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram on the Dreamcast had one of those larger jewel cases too.
                      Yes, that is correct

Comment

Ha! I was just wondering that the other day as my copy of Oratorio Tangram has a scruffy case and I'd never replaced it for that reason.

Comment

The ultimate budget gaming phone?

Comment

I was surprised at how beautiful this place was. Plus, stick around until the end for some real life Ridge Racer.

Comment

This is a fantastic little device

Comment

One for the PC Gamer, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X