No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the Anbernic RG503 with the Samsung OLED screen!

Comment

Wanna see my city's p*nis? Or how about the cool cinema lobby? Those and more in the new Retro Core Life in Japan.

Comment

Just got round to seeing this, that 4X screen thing looks like a right load of rubbish! I keep seeing the trailer for Top Gun promoting it heavily and did wonder how it actually worked, but I didn't think it was as rubbish as just projecting it onto the walls with the speakers there and everything. What a joke.

However, my cinema has absolutely tiny screens so I don't think I'll be seeing it any time soon (this is the screen I was in last time I went). Only £4.50 a go though!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
          Just got round to seeing this, that 4X screen thing looks like a right load of rubbish! I keep seeing the trailer for Top Gun promoting it heavily and did wonder how it actually worked, but I didn't think it was as rubbish as just projecting it onto the walls with the speakers there and everything. What a joke.

However, my cinema has absolutely tiny screens so I don't think I'll be seeing it any time soon (this is the screen I was in last time I went). Only £4.50 a go though!

Yeah, 4X or screen X is bollocks. Ah get this, when the side projectors booted up, I could hear the fans. Thankfully you can't hear them when the movie starts.
          I'm going again this Friday with the missus. This will be the first time she's been the cinema in 30 years! Oh man, she's going to be shocked by how loud this will be. We'll be seeing it on the massive screen with Dolby Atmos

Comment

Someone else is doing a Battle of the Ports.

He calls it Battle of the Home Ports as the title, but just Battle of the Ports in the video itself.

Let's take a look at the home versions of Virtua Racing and how they turned out.I'm now on Patreon! Help support the channel. https://www.patreon.com/segalor...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
              Someone else is doing a Battle of the Ports.

He calls it Battle of the Home Ports as the title, but just Battle of the Ports in the video itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFuZ8j7ZMo&t=157s
              Yeah, I know. I'm not a fan of that channel. So much regurgitated information from other sources or at other times complete bollocks. I've been in to and owned a Saturn since 1995. I know the system and its games and history inside out. Maybe for those with less knowledge its interesting.

Actually, his video was originally called Battle of the Ports but apparently some of my subscribers made a bit of noise and it became Battle of the Home Ports. Or so I was told. I don't personally know. But this would explain why the in-video title is different.
              Anyway, Im fine because my channel will be mentioned on an upcoming episode of....... Well, I'll let you guys find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Anyway, Im fine because my channel will be mentioned on an upcoming episode of....... Well, I'll let you guys find out.
                Oh no!

Comment

Oh no!

Lol, I couldn't stop laughing at that and I'm sitting on the train. People must think I'm crazy.
                  Nah, the channel I'll be mentioned on takes the piss out of the above.

Comment

I'm getting in to these cheap smart phones. Here's another which wasn't too bad for gaming plus has nice features such as a Sony camera and NFC.

Umidigi F3

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Lol, I couldn't stop laughing at that and I'm sitting on the train. People must think I'm crazy.
                      Nah, the channel I'll be mentioned on takes the piss out of the above.
                      Just heard the mention tonight by sheer chance!

Comment

Just heard the mention tonight by sheer chance!
                        Thanks! It was good of Joe to credit the channel at the end and provide a link in the video description as well.

Comment

Today on the Retro Core channel, we take a look at a strange hockey puck looking device.

Comment

It's time for almost an hour of more great sounding Mega Drive music tracks!

Comment

Went out for a drink last night and was surprised at what I saw.

Comment

A new pick up to replace my aging notebook

Comment

Working...
                                X