X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aah I remember it now, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
      i remember putting alot of effort into Streetfighter the Movie when i was younger and it gets pretty good once you can do it on level 5 and above

i actually enjoyed it

i think the EX capcom vs snk is millionaire fighting
      I did enjoy Street fighter the movie when I first bought it (second game I bought after Toshinden, not long after pal playstation launch). Despite it's flaws it was still street fighter at heart, and at that point it was the only street fighter I had in my house!

I think your right about the 'Millionare Fighting' tag as well. Cheers

Comment

I've started a collection, a very specific collection, a Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike collection! However I'm not just getting every release of 3rd Strike, boards and such, I'm after the all the Tournament DVD's as well! My list so far since starting with some Xmas moneh!

Haves:

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike re-release [PS2] [NTSC-J] *Pic*
        Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [XBX] [PAL-UK]

Tougeki 2005 - Super Battle Opera 3 Vol.3: 3rd Strike & Capcom Fighting Jam *Pic*
        Tougeki 2006 - Super Battle Opera 4 Vol.4: 3rd Strike & Hokuto No Ken *Pic*
        Tougeki 2007 - Super Battle Opera 5 Vol.7: 3rd Strike *Pic*
        Tougeki 2008 - Super Battle Opera 6 Vol.7: 3rd Strike

Kuroda DVDs - Full Set of 16. *Still in transit but here's a picture from the guy a got them off*

Tons of stuff to get yet but I think some of the dearer stuff is mostly out the way (Kuroda set and SBO DVDs) but one or two are coming up like the NTSC-J Limited Edition for the PS2. Hmmmmm, limited edition. The rest of the games shouldn't be difficult to obtain but what might take me longer is sourcing all the old Tournament DVDs (Kyushu Taikai, Baban paku, Tougeki/SBO, P-Cup/Co-op Cup, EVO, Mi-Ka-Do etc). They should be fairly cheap in the scheme of things but just hard to locate. I needs a man in Japan! Like several!

Make Shend happy buy selling him your 3rd Strike stuffs! Eyyyyyyy!

Comment

Woof! Look what came in the post one day! *At my Nans*

What are those, I hear you ask? Well....

16 BYAYOOTIFAAL Kuroda character DVDs, the full shamone!

This moment was so beautiful, I almost cried.

In other news, I've tracked down the 1st Tougeki DVD from a willing seller! Booya! The hunt continues!!

Comment

what are there?

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
              what are [s]there?[/s]they?
              They're 2 hour long DVDs of Probably the Best 3rd Strike Player in the World being recorded playing a single character throughout and playing each match for the win. Only available to purchase from a single arcade in Japan, Game Inn Sakura.

Comment

Comment

Looks good, but I wih you would post more wordage with these interesting pics. Instead of looking just as confused as me lol.

Comment

Heh! You're right.

The book I'm being haunted by is called 'All About: Street Fighter III: New Generation - The Characters'.

It's a lovely 127 A4 pages of pretty much what any fan could want in a book about a new game (for the time). It covers, albeit in Japanese, the new system of SFIII, the upgrade in graphics and animation, the Super Arts selection process and then about 10 pages dedicated to each of the new characters. The character section includes 4, full page drawings, background info. Then 2 pages covering the sprites in different moves (air, ground and crouching) also showcasing the different colour palettes available. The start animation of match in a 3 panel story board. Then another 2 pages of early character art mixed in with animation story boards for all their Super Arts and finally 2 pages covered with a beautiful colour pencil drawing of the characters background stage and their closing win animation.
                    At the back there's some further early character sketches, some random pictures and then a section with the sheet music for each of the character stages.

I'd love one for 2nd Impact and 3rd Strike if they exist ^_^

Comment

Took collection of a slim line JPN PS2 and also this:

This is last year's Super Battle Opera (Tougeki) DVD. It's the year that a team with Kuroda(GO)*, MOV(CH) and Ino(MA) won despite the fact that the Chun Li player MOV had his right wrist and hand in a cast! And he STILL won! The finals were proper epic as MOV had to beat the last 2 players of the other team as he was the last man standing! Amaze!

Collection wise this means my SBO collection for 3S is 2 short, however! I have found a seller for the 1st SBO DVD and hopefully should complete a sale this week!

*Kuroda is the same person who's playing in those 16 character DVD set in my previous post. He is the game.

Comment

Some of my non-Sega stuff for a change . I've really been getting back into the PS1 just lately, forgot how many good games there were for it.

Comment

Is that in your shed?

Comment

I got one of those 'You were out' cards from Royal Mail today and so belted it down to the Post Office to collect some bounty! And what bounty it was, the entire set of the 1st Tougkei/SBO Tournament. Even though I'm only collecting the 3rd Strike volumes the seller offered me a great price for a job lot and he'd rather the lot went than individually. I do like to oblige ^_^ This just means I need the 3S volume from the 2nd Tougeki Tournament and that's that. I think I'll hold off trying to complete complete SBO sets as the money isn't there for that :P

I was given this lovely beast as a present from a lovely beardy man who also lent me this 360! I was so made up

I like the way the pictures have urls for the respective artists such as their deviant art pages. I've tried contacting one in particular to see if he'd sell a signed poster sized version. No response yet

Comment

Working...
                            X