Resident Evil 2 [Feb]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
    If you do it properly you can complete the Police Station basement bit before the zombies even come through the shutters.
    Yeah, i know, its similar to Biohazard 1 where you can see different cut scenes or have certain things not happen due to your actions. Its a cool technique they used tha twasn't as obvious as giving you option to choose a path to go down.

Comment

right that's it. my old playstation has been sitting in a cupboard at my parents for about the last 7 years. re2 has given me the incentive to go and rescue it (if they haven't chucked it out )

Comment

Am I right in thinking the PS3 will play PSone games?
        If so will I need a memory card or does it save to the dohicky?

Comment

You create a Virtual Memory Card on the HDD. There's an option on the Game menu in your XMB.

Comment

Thanks to Shozuki for showing me this, GameTrailers are doing a 6-part Resi retrospective, with part one available today, covering Resi 1 and REmake.

I'm a fussy nitpicker with this kind of thing (espeially when it's a series I love), but I felt this was well put together.

Comment

Downloading that - love those sort of things, cheers Jake.
              Well a week off and not much to do due to crap weather so I picked up Resi 2 for the cube at me local fleastation. Not a bad game, it seems to have aged well despite having a very shallow story line. But I enjoyed all the same. I took my time and had a good look around the limited locations and ended up with a time of 9hours. I played it as claire so next time if I ever get to it I`ll have a go at the other chaps part of the story.

Comment

Got this downloaded to my PSP/PS3 need to start playing it was so amazing on the Dreamcast. Need to stop playing Dino Crisis as I`m stuck anyway

Comment

I recovered my dreamcast last night.
                  My cousin has managed to scratch all my games and lose the controllers. Amazingly enough though he still had the VGA box.
                  So i've ordered a dreamcast controller and been gouged on ebay for DC RE2.
                  I Will report when all the pieces come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    I recovered my dreamcast last night.
                    My cousin has managed to scratch all my games and lose the controllers. Amazingly enough though he still had the VGA box.
                    So i've ordered a dreamcast controller and been gouged on ebay for DC RE2.
                    I Will report when all the pieces come together.
                    First thiigs first Rick........... KILL Kill kill....... your cousin, for such a hainous act, that is most foul........... then make him/her buy you a new one!

Comment

Having completed the Leon A story of this recently I decided to stick it on last night so I could finally get to play the Claire B story. I'm playing through Leon A again though (on GC) as on my DC it kept crashing on the second disc even know the first one plays perfectly. :S

I'd say I'm pretty close to half way through now. I still don't have the shotgun though. Last time I played I remember having it near the start to kill the first licker. This time however I had to pistol him and it wasn't pretty.

On a slightly off-topic note is the first Dino Crisis as easy to play as the biohazard games in japanese?

Comment

jamesy, yes it is........... well from what i remember it is, although the dinosaurs have a habbit of following you into rooms

D'EE'no Crisis FTW!

Comment

The Dino Crisis games are certainly as easy to play in Japanese as the Resident Evil games i.e you'll probably find yourself trawling through old notes for passwords or trying out items at random, but you'll get there in the end.

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is the PC version any good, and will it run on XP?

Comment

PC version is supposed to be good, and it does play on XP. However I wouldn't bother playing it without some sort of controller to be honest.

Comment

I've got a PS1 controller and adapter thing so that's ok.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X