No announcement yet.

Recommend me some puzzle games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gots addicted to Zoo Keeper on DS once. Puzzle Quest and Tetris DS too.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
      Magical Drop is absolutely fantastic. It was released on most formats in the 1990's, although the only versions to be released outside of Japan as far as I'm aware are Magical Drop 3 on the PS1; the GBC version and the NGPC version.
      This! I've owned loads of Magical Drop games over different consoles. Avoid the GBC though if you can...its the weakest one I've played. (Sprites too small) NGCP is good enough.

Comment

If you are a fan of Puyo Puyo, then I can recommend Puyo Puyo Anniversary on the DS. I don't know if thats the one that you have, but between that and Puyo Puyo 2 (Chu) on the DS, my Puyo Puyo needs are completely fulfilled!

Tetris DS is also the obvious choice on the DS, but its always worth mentioning it. If you are into some real punishment, I might suggest the homebrew conversion of Tetris The Grandmaster 3 - Terror Instinct on the DS. You'll need a way to load homebrew on the DS, but its well worth a look in!

Comment

Wow thanks for all the help guys mucho appreciated.

Just been looking on teh bay (Stupid I know) & just wondered what version of Magical Drop I should go for on the Saturn??

Is 3 the best version??

Also Nintastic mentioned Baku Baku...so far all I can find is Baku Baku Animal, is this the title he meant??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Working...
          X