Complete PAL SNES Collection !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
    This year....? Seriously, you will have to live off baked beans and water.
    Infact, worse than that, baked beans you can find in garbage cans!

I wish you luck Chris, that is an insane goal, but one id love to see done

I guess another question arises then. Are you going for variants, or like myself going for one of each game regardless of which version it is?
    An insane goal it may be but i'll do my best! I have already got around 50 more complete games since I started this thread including some rare minty ones like Vampires kiss Will post pics at end of this week.

Personally I like to get the original UK PAL releases of each game and not the re-releases or other box varients.
    Maybe when I have a complete collection I would considder it but I really don't see the point of having more then one copy of the same game!!!???

P.S Thanks again for the support peeps!
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 22-04-2009, 20:05.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by yesteryeargames
      RE Shaq Fu, LOL possibly the worst game ever made!?

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
      Clearly you've not played Legend of Success Joe or Warusei Woodstock: Funky Horror Band.

lol...Yeah Legend is really bad,(damn you Kernow for selling it to me)

Oh by the way,good luck Yesteryeargames....

Comment

Thanks for the support garrz32 Now check out these beauties I have picked up this past week !!!

Combine these with the games I picked up last week (see page 3 of this thread) and that's around 60 complete games to add to my collection so I think you will all agree that my goal is now seeming less and less insane each week!? I have not counted yet but I must have near 350 complete games now so less than 190 to go!!!!!!!!
        I also have more rare games coming next week

I am particularly pleased with the Vampire's kiss, Biometal and King of Dragons games as they are all Minty + the Metal Combat Falcon's revenge cart is quite rare although I'll need to get the box and instructions.
        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 25-04-2009, 13:56. Reason: Corrected spelling!

Comment

Very nice, just shows you what you can do when you don't have to pay your parents board money lol ! you'll be in Retrogamer next nice haul indeed
          Last edited by nintastic; 25-04-2009, 18:55.

Comment

Metal Combat Falcon's revenge is quite common in Australia hehe

King of Dragons is german, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
              Metal Combat Falcon's revenge is quite common in Australia hehe

King of Dragons is german, right?
              It should be as it was only released in PAL version in Aus! If you can find me a boxed one let me know mate

Yeah thr PAL version of King of Dragons is only available in Germany but the in game text is all in English.
              Last edited by yesteryeargames; 26-04-2009, 14:20.

Comment

I've got a copy of Fifa '96 I don't need for sale here

but as it's in such a noble cause you can have it for free if you still need it. I'd say is 8/10 condition. I'm trying to collect every PS2 game released/to be released so if you have anything cheap but minty you want rid of I won't say no (no worries if not )

Comment

Here are the PAL SNES games I have managed to pick up in the last week or so -

The 2 Dragon Ball Z games (France & spain only) and the Spanish only release Syvalion should help my cause quite alot Not to mention the minty (France only) Sailor moon!!!

The Superman game is also a nice pick up, It's in very nice condition and to my surprise is also a good little game! (scrolling fighter)

Big thanks to Razzle for donating the Fifa 98 game to my cause
                  Anyone else feeling generous?

Comment

Wow thomas the tank engine. is it rare? might have to pick it up for my nephew who loves Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                      Wow thomas the tank engine. is it rare? might have to pick it up for my nephew who loves Thomas
                      It's fairly rare although not very good IMO, It's just mini games like picture puzzles etc.
                      I was quite surprised to find such a game on the SNES!

Comment

Thomas is pretty hard to find, but when it pops up expect it to go for under a 10er.

I really want an (english) Death and Return of Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
                          Thomas is pretty hard to find, but when it pops up expect it to go for under a 10er.

I really want an (english) Death and Return of Superman
                          I had to pay ?15 for my Thomas The Tank, You can get a cart only one for ?5 or so.

My Superman is English Very hard to get hold of, Much easier to get a crappy German one!

Comment

Wow... Ill be completely honest with you, when you said you were gonna do this, I thought ud take a long long time doing this as CIB SNES games dont come cheap.

So ive gotta ask Chris!? Did you win the lottery or something!? Or are your Pro Evo update sales on ebay that good?

Comment

How many do you need now? I know you've been buying quite a bit and the list on the first page hasn't been updated in a while. Good luck.

Comment

As far as i know there wasnt a DBZ game ever released in Pal land on the snes. Was jus lookin at your list of 'needed pal games'.

You don't happen to know what actually is the rarest Pal snes game do you?

ps good luck dude! Someone needs to do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X