Games You Love That Everyone Else Hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szczepaniak View Post
    Emulating is a huge pain in the ass. You need BIOS roms, and the emulator is pay-for, meaning you need a cracked version.

It's easier to buy an actual system, but make sure the battery works otherwise you can't save on it, and you can't replace the battery since its moulded into the motherboard.

There are a handful of genuinely cool games, like The Apprentice, a 16-bit style platformer, but generally it's a system for people like curious and generally crappy underdogs. Better than a Jaguar, worse than a 3DO.
    Oh well, I will consider buying the real machine. RG did a good article on it a while back. I was nearly convinced to buy it - but didn't bother when it came down to it. I would say the Jaguar, 3DO and CDI don't offer much fun these days. Although, there are the odd gems that still deliver some excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
      RG did a good article on it a while back.
      Yup - Szczepaniak wrote it.

Comment

i adored bart vs the space mutants. not sure what the general feeling is towars this game but I'm guessin not good.

Comment

This is Football 2003/4/5 (the best football games around) Night Trap , Blue Stinger, D2 , Sonic Unleashed , Altered Beast (Mega Drive) , Cliffhanger (Mega cd) , PenPen Tri (DC) , F1 -Beyond the Limit (Mega CD) Tork (X-Box) SEGA GT 2002/Online, Spike Out (X-Box)

Just a few of the ones I can think off

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead View Post
            i adored bart vs the space mutants. not sure what the general feeling is towars this game but I'm guessin not good.
            It was pretty good looking at the time, but so damn difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
              Yup - Szczepaniak wrote it.
              Doh! I should have realised that John wrote it .

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              This is Football 2003/4/5 (the best football games around) Night Trap , Blue Stinger, D2 , Sonic Unleashed , Altered Beast (Mega Drive) , Cliffhanger (Mega cd) , PenPen Tri (DC) , F1 -Beyond the Limit (Mega CD) Tork (X-Box) SEGA GT 2002/Online, Spike Out (X-Box)

Just a few of the ones I can think off

PenPen is great. Definitely in my Top10 DC games. ... SpikeOut is quite good. Definitely something different for the Xbox.

Comment

Working...
              X