Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He hasn't been on here for over 3 months now..hope he is OK

Comment

No reply from chaoticjelly at all. Probably just as well, customs have had a hold of my second AES since the 26th, looks like i'm in for a sting on that one. Tossers.

Comment

He`s had my pc engine duo for over 6 months now , the last email i had of him was on the 19th october.

Chaoticjelly has a very good reputation on here , so i don`t know what think

Comment

I contacted him through his website and got nothing, i'd actually forgotten about it untill this thread popped back up. Hope you get sorted mate. Does anyone on the board know him personally/have his phone number for mission?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
            I contacted him through his website and got nothing, i'd actually forgotten about it untill this thread popped back up. Hope you get sorted mate. Does anyone on the board know him personally/have his phone number for mission?
            Did the same thing a week about about a NG tech question but no reply. Perhaps he has just moved on or no time for forums at present (happens to us all!).

Comment

I know he's been really busy and I do see him on MSN occasionally. I'll ask him to get in touch if you want?

Comment

Thanks famidude , if you don`t mind

Cheers.

Comment

Its ok , i`ve just had a reply from james

He said , sorry for not being in touch
                  .. but there been alot of building work being carried out on his parents house , so he has to put all his stuff into self storage.

You can contact james by his ebay account
                  Follow chaoticjelly on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

Comment

Have you got a game for it yet Dan? If so, which did you go for?

If you haven't already done so, and I know I'm repeating myself here, but seriously, get SamSho2. Nothing screams NeoGeo more than that "The Future is Now: S.N.K." intro!!!
                    Last edited by samanosuke; 04-12-2009, 10:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X