Wondermega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malone View Post
    Just seen one on ebay jeez thats big bucks tho!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEGA-VICTOR-WO...item58850aadc3
    lol

wayyyyyyyyy overpriced. If its totally mint, i'd say he would be lucky to get £300-400, but a gamer for 25 years i know what its like to really want something and pay silly money. So he could be lucky.

what is it with sellers from Italy and over inflated prices?

christ, you would think he could at least clean it before asking that price. Just look at the grot in the karaoke panel lol
    Last edited by dvdx2; 01-01-2010, 18:17.

Comment

Just seen one on ebay jeez thats big bucks tho!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEGA-VICTOR-WO...item58850aadc3
      Another Ebay seller living in a dream world! People make you laugh...

I saw a mint Victor one sell boxed for about ?250 about a month back.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        what is it with sellers from Italy and over inflated prices?

Well the word SEGA is a dirty word in Italian, isn't it ?

Comment

I got a Sega Wondermega, loose but at the time I had no idea it was more rare. I guess I got very lucky.

Comment

How much did it set you back? Tbh finding a decent Victor one well priced seems to be difficult atm

Comment

I got mine SEGA WonderMega for £130 a couple of years back . Well happy , its by far the best looking console ever made
              Looks so much better when you see it with your own eye's too . I must say the console it's self is a lot bigger, than what I expected it to be

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                why dont you get a laseractive? - that way you can pay megadrive/mega cd and some rather tasty mega LD games.
                Dont think I have ever seen it! where can i get one?
                Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                Expensivetown

God tier console though.
                one for sale here......

Comment

I sold that guy a Panasonic Q back in the VGI days, he was a good lad.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                    I sold that guy a Panasonic Q back in the VGI days, he was a good lad.
                    £70 for a spineless PCE Strider!!! My minter w/spine went for about £25 on eBay a couple of years back. That was before I learnt about getting mates to bid for me!

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      ?70 for a spineless PCE Strider!!! My minter w/spine went for about ?25 on eBay a couple of years back. That was before I learnt about getting mates to bid for me!
                      LOL shill bidding FTL!!!

Anyone know if these Wondermegas are easily picked up in Akihabara? Off there in 2 months!

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                        LOL shill bidding FTL!!!

Anyone know if these Wondermegas are easily picked up in Akihabara? Off there in 2 months!
                        In a word, NO! OK, maybe you may see 1 or 2 but don't expect to get them cheap. about 6 years back I bought a MINT and I mean MINT as in Factory smelling fresh Sega Wondermega for 21'000 yen. Remember, that was 6 or so years back. These days you'll be looking at around 40'000 yen for one in that condition. Even Hard Off sell pretty tatty systems for 10'000 yen plus. They aren't boxed, look bloody awful and covered in crap from years of neglect. Basically the average EBay mint item Even on Yahoo Auctions they are not that common. I've been looking for about 1 month for another yet it's been dry apart from a mint boxed Wondermega MK2 but those are no-where near as classy as the MK1 design and even that's going for quite a bit. Here's the link - .... err, never mind, that's now gone.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          In a word, NO! OK, maybe you may see 1 or 2 but don't expect to get them cheap. about 6 years back I bought a MINT and I mean MINT as in Factory smelling fresh Sega Wondermega for 21'000 yen. Remember, that was 6 or so years back. These days you'll be looking at around 40'000 yen for one in that condition. Even Hard Off sell pretty tatty systems for 10'000 yen plus. They aren't boxed, look bloody awful and covered in crap from years of neglect. Basically the average EBay mint item Even on Yahoo Auctions they are not that common. I've been looking for about 1 month for another yet it's been dry apart from a mint boxed Wondermega MK2 but those are no-where near as classy as the MK1 design and even that's going for quite a bit. Here's the link - .... err, never mind, that's now gone.

Yakumo

Balls. Cheers man. For 10,000 yen I might grab a tatty one as a gamer's console. Hold on, Hard Off?? Not travelling out into the sticks..........

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                            ?70 for a spineless PCE Strider!!! My minter w/spine went for about ?25 on eBay a couple of years back. That was before I learnt about getting mates to bid for me!
                            Ha! just looked at some of his prices ?70 for a summer carnival '93 with no spine? I had a minter with spine and reg listed here for ?30 and it didn't sell!

He was still a good buyer when i sold him stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                            X