No announcement yet.

x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto Double Feature is annoying to get hold of on the PS1.
    Herc's Adventures is a pretty rare and cool game as well. Doesn't appear very often. Heberke's is pretty annoying to get a hold of as well. The real 'rare' games on the whole aren't the valuable ones on the PS1.

Comment

Last sentence there is very true TW. For now. Most of the rare stuff for the PS1 (knowing a fair few collectors for it) goes for less than many of the highly desirable titles.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I won't be surprised if some of the rarest PAL Saturn games are box variants.

Comment

Isn't one of the rarest PAL Saturn games a Dragonball Z title, seem to recall it was Spain only iirc

Comment

I think it was released in France and Spain with completely different box art, but even I've seen it a few times so...

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
              I think it was released in France and Spain with completely different box art, but even I've seen it a few times so...
              Ahh thats it, isn't one rarer than the other, don't really follow PAL collecting that much tbh.

Comment

That's as common as dog **** on the sole of a shoe. The Japanese version is far more rare. Only ever seen it 3 times in my 10 years of collecting JPN Saturn stuff and I do look alot.
                Make it 4 times buddy ,

I tell you what is rare , a mint boxed pal Resident Evil 2 for the n64 , every blimming one I can find has been battered to death with a baseball bat !!! I WILL find one .........

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                  Ahh thats it, isn't one rarer than the other, don't really follow PAL collecting that much tbh.
                  Looking at there local ebay's it would appear the French version is slightly rarer (May well be wrong without knowing print run numbers). Both versions appear on the local ebay, so so I don't think there to hard to find if you live in France or Spain.

Comment

Isn't The Smurfs for the Master System meant to be uber-rare? Or is it so rare that it doesn't exist? Not the Brazilian or French versions (the latter of which is pretty rare anyway), but a bona-fide English-language PAL version?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      Isn't The Smurfs for the Master System meant to be uber-rare? Or is it so rare that it doesn't exist? Not the Brazilian or French versions (the latter of which is pretty rare anyway), but a bona-fide English-language PAL version?
                      The sequel, yes. Go a back to the first page as I added a good list of games including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                        The sequel, yes. Go a back to the first page as I added a good list of games including this one.
                        I could've sworn I saw B&R for Mega CD go for as little (!) as ?100 about a year or two ago on eBay. If indeed it is that rare then that's not a bad price at all.

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me if that was the one floating around at the moment with the huge mark up...

BTW, coincidence since this thread started, or do we have a lurker hoping to cash in on this thread?

Comment

For that kind of price, it's gonna have to be something more interesting like games that were finished but never released. Like Syndicate Wars or Reloaded.

Comment

Would you put Fatal Fury Special above Batman & Robin on the Mega CD in rarity Cauterize or just below? Same for Samurai Shodown? I'm no mega cd expert and have always thought of them as much of a muchness at the top of the tree of PAL rareness.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                                For that kind of price, it's gonna have to be something more interesting like games that were finished but never released. Like Syndicate Wars or Reloaded.
                                But then you're talking the prototype market which is going to cost way more than that figure for a single game

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
                                Would you put Fatal Fury Special above Batman & Robin on the Mega CD in rarity Cauterize or just below? Same for Samurai Shodown? I'm no mega cd expert and have always thought of them as much of a muchness at the top of the tree of PAL rareness.
                                I'm no Mega CD expert either. I know what's rare, but I couldn't say for sure which of those three are rarer.
                                I've never really dabbled in the high end Mega CD stuff as it could potentially be the most expensive collection to attempt.

But at a guess, I'd say that B&R is the most desirable from what i've read and potentially the rarest.

Comment

Working...
                                X