No announcement yet.

Gameboy light Q's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious! Do you also own Wonderswan color, couldnt see shat!

Comment

Never had a problem with them either.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Corranga View Post

Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101 - Surely the best way to play GBA games, and probably GB / GBC ones too i'd imagine. Everything i read says it's gameboy micro like screen brightness, but in the SP package with backwards compatability.
        Since the GBA basically contains a GBC CPU for playing the GB/GBC games, everything works as expected ie you can still use the button presses to select difference colours / monochrome but obviously don't hit the L/R buttons to stretch the screen
        (I want one lots )

Chris
        I have this - it is rad to the power of sik.

Except for the manky blue colour.

Comment

I've read the AGS-101 is an actual LCD screen..

Tempted to get one myself really - but GBA SP scratch..

Comment

all one needs is a gb pocket and tetris, pure nostalgic crack

I actually pick up those HK multicarts quite often even if they do repeat the same game, nice to have several on one cart and they work fine anyway. Think I have 3 now.

Comment

I still prefer the DMG-01 for pure nostalgia.. lol

Comment

I bought an AGS-101 for my gf years ago new. Wish I'd bought one for myself too as the screen is brilliant. So good in fact that I never use my SP now as it pales in comparison.

Comment

After digging my GBC out this afternoon I'd have to side with the GBL, purely for visibility issues. AGS-101 is even better still but I find the older Game Boys more ergonomic. The ideal model would be an original GBA with a backlit screen, though.

Comment

If the Bazzer wants a Pocket or Colour, I have a few going spare and could do a deal with some games that even someone of his tightwad stature couldn't refuse.

Would still go for an SP for GB stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                    X