Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a LONG time but this arrived today...

Lovely condition & not too shabby at ?14 delivered.

Neil

Comment

That looks mint. Nice get!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        That looks mint. Nice get!
        Thanks speedy

It is pretty mint to my eye...one of the cleanest I've picked up I think.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          I want to get a few SNES ones. Secret of Mana Enhanced, Zelda Parallel, Super Metroid Zero all appeal.
          I'm after a copy of Run Saber for the SNES myself but my plan was to buy a US game, throw away the nasty US cartridge and put the PCB in to a Japanese case with custom label then make a cool Japanese style SFC box for it. Sadly it's pretty hard to find a US version of Run saber it would seem.

@Soundwave - Nice Shadow Dancer you have there. Picked up one of those myself a month back. Still a classic even today.

Comment

Yeah I know you would.
            I think they do have value if they bring prices down perhaps. ?100 for a game is crazy really.

I want to get a few SNES ones. Secret of Mana Enhanced, Zelda Parallel, Super Metroid Zero all appeal.
            Tell me about different versions of 3 of my favourite snes games nakamura...

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
              Tell me about different versions of 3 of my favourite snes games nakamura...
              Secret of Mana Enhanced in a re-translated version of the original. It contains much of the plot that was missing from the original western release and had a lovely script.

Zelda Parallel Worlds is a redesign of LttP with new dungeons and sprites. It is considered the best remake of the game and was recently rebalanced in difficult in Parallel Remodel.

Super Metroid Zero Mission is a redesign of SM but with Zero Mission visuals and is really rather cool from what I have played.

Comment

You can also find the original hacks (info & patches only) at romhacking.net

SoM for example
                Classic video game modifications, fan translations, homebrew, utilities, and learning resources.

LttP
                Classic video game modifications, fan translations, homebrew, utilities, and learning resources.
                Last edited by mezzanine; 11-12-2013, 17:50.

Comment

Picked up Onimusha: Warlords (PS2) for ?1 from CEX at the weekend. Completed it about 10 or 11 years ago and remember enjoying it so well worth a replay for a quid

Comment

A few SFC games from the last week. Apple Seed and Power Instinct are brand new but only 500 yen each because the tops of the boxes are faded.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

smash TV... my first ever super famicom game. i got that with a UK snes with mario and an adaptor.

man makes me want to play that gain.. remember at the time i thought it was arcade perfect! the samples were great.

Comment

The towel / table cloth / duvet cover on which those super famicom games are resting is also very nice.

Comment

Big Run, almost good. Camera needs to zoom out a touch.

Edit, no I was thinking of Drift Out.
                          Last edited by nakamura; 20-12-2013, 10:46.

Comment

Secret of Mana Enhanced in a re-translated version of the original. It contains much of the plot that was missing from the original western release and had a lovely script.

I've always been meaning to give Secret of Mana a full playthrough but never got round to it.. would you recommend playing THIS version instead?

Comment

Yes. It's the same, but better!

Comment

New SFC arrival for me today...The lovely Rock & Roll Racing, one of my fave Isometric games ever, not just driving but in general.

It's quite a tidy example as well & I'm pretty pleased to finally have it back in the collection.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X