Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, stop going on about bloody football the only sport game worth play are those you can't easily do in real life such as car racing

Comment

I used to own this many years ago and stupidly sold it. I won't be selling this one. Superior to the US and PAL versions simply because this has cool translucent Shadow effects that were removed or in some cases changed to black in the western releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Come on guys, stop going on about bloody football the only sport game worth play are those you can't easily do in real life such as car racing
        For me, playing in the world cup final is something I can't easily do in real life. At 40, I suspect that the chances of that England call-up are on the slim side.

Comment

I wish all MD games had come in the little Sunsoft boxes, so cool. Brilliant game as well, one of my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
            I finally got a collectors edition of zelda majoras mask, on US n64

and the idiot packaged it in a bloody jiffy back, you don't need be a rocket scientist to work out what happened.

box is now what I would call 75% good where is was 95% in the pictures. Not happy.
            This exact scenario happened to me with the same game a few years ago. Seller's response? "Oh yeah, that happens sometimes."

Comment

Im tempted to stick some bad feedback in , or at least ask for some money back, as anyone with any sense would put a N64 game in a box surely, every other one ive had has been in a box. and i had a fair few.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Not on the MD I killed. Bent about 6 pins right in to the slot. Totally funked it.
                Ouch sounds like they had become distorted as as a result. I'm still waiting on the day Sega wakes up and reprints some of the classic games on the megadrive directly, they would sell like hot cakes and with oil so cheap at the moment plastic is dirt cheap to produce.

arcnas & Decider-VT, I once had a boxed complete SNES game sent in a DVD sized cardboard case. The damage to the SNES box from being crammed in a box half it size was terrible, managed to iron most of it back to its original shape, but the top has a crease along it as a result of the packaging.
                Last edited by S3M; 11-06-2015, 15:02.

Comment

Don't get rid of that MD though, could transplant the cartridge slot from a truly dead console into it!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Don't get rid of that MD though, could transplant the cartridge slot from a truly dead console into it!
                    Yep, I actually have a new cartridge slot that could reach the mangled one. Just that my soldering skills are last

Comment

I could give a Japanese MD a good home if you fancied parting with it, should be pretty simple to swap slots.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                        Im tempted to stick some bad feedback in , or at least ask for some money back, as anyone with any sense would put a N64 game in a box surely, every other one ive had has been in a box. and i had a fair few.
                        You'd think so wouldn't you? I've had it happen more than a few times with various Nintendo games over the years and have no qualms about leaving negative feedback for it anymore.

Comment

Got home to Vampire Savior & an RGB cable for the Saturn, lovely stuff :-)

Comment

Didn't have one at the time so whole new console to check out. Got cute green memory cart & not so cute HORI stick too

Comment

Assume you have a RAM cart already then? Great game that and the RGB out of the Saturn is lovely.

Comment

Game with cart! Phantom + unibios incoming... Thinking I'll need 1MB cart too, for Metal Slug

Comment

Working...
                                X