Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few more choice cuts, another Namco and been after SFA Anthology for a while, really need one if those namco sticks, proving bit costly on ebay.

Comment

A few recent pickups, some not retro, although the Wii U is probably soon to be

The PC Engine is RGB'd

Comment

Very nice work on the PCE, looks very clean from here. I need to look into cleaning up mine, not too sure how to best proceed.

Are the GBA Mother Gets some manner or translated rom repros?

Comment

The PCE is really white, thinks it's been refurbed it's so clean.

Yeah the Mother games are translated repros, great to be able to play them in English on the GBA.
          Last edited by Jamie; 19-07-2015, 11:11.

Comment

Couple of famicom games I ordered last night. Wouldn't of usually bought urban champion, but, my nephew is 4 (Lennon) and he really is loving all things famicom at the moment as well as a massive fan of Mario. He made his 1st '5000' flagpole jump on SMB last night too. (he stays over)
            Really looking forward to Konamic Seoul Sports. Loved that on the NES BITD aka Track & field II.

Comment

Famicom collecting GO! I guess it will become more popular over time especially with some titles and because the covers can be more appealing?

Comment

Probably more because NES game prices are insane. Especially CIB.

Comment

Also the fact that the carts are all different colours is very nice.

Comment

Yakumo, you're costing me a lot of money here...After getting the Framemeister I thought it would only be right to get a Dreamcast for it.

SEGA Sports Black version + GDEMU + Toro VGA box.

Now, just to put it all together...

Comment

Despite neither of us being able to be asked to "preheat the oven" without following up with the next line, neither partner nor I ever got to playing Parappa 2. It is time to right that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        Yakumo, you're costing me a lot of money here...After getting the Framemeister I thought it would only be right to get a Dreamcast for it.

Nice setup!

Comment

Yeah. Just don't look at my credit card bill!

Comment

what sort of cash is the toro? does it convert the vga signal to component for 1080p upscaling via the framemeister?

Comment

Here's a link to the site for you.

retro gaming accessories, video conversion, dreamcast VGA, scanline generator, Toro, Hanzo, Kenzei, Kuro, Akura, Garo, Gekko, Xedusa, Vedusa, Shogun, Beharbros, behar bros

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

Yeah but you'll be a very happy man

Comment

Working...
                                X