X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some PC-Engine games I forgot to post up last night:

Comment

I'd love a Supergrafix. Wasn't GnG a bit lacking though? Missing detail versus the x68000 port of the arcade? Gameplay wise I still prefer the Megadrive version, but that was my first ever import game, so I have rose tinted glassess..

Anyway, congrats Colin!

Comment

I think the accepted wisdom is that the Super Grafx version is truer to the original arcade machine, but the MD had the better sound. Both versions are great in my opinion though, I couldn't really choose between them. The PCE or MD aren't a fair comparison to the X68000 though I don't think?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          I think the accepted wisdom is that the Super Grafx version is truer to the original arcade machine, but the MD had the better sound. Both versions are great in my opinion though, I couldn't really choose between them. The PCE or MD aren't a fair comparison to the X68000 though I don't think?
          No you're right, the X68000 is bascially an arcade in a box, so clearly it has a major advantage.

The MD version has far inferior graphics compared to the PCE, but I find the gameplay easier

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
            Which? The old guy or Bruno?
            バンダイナムコエンターテインメントの公式サイトです。スマートフォン向けゲームアプリや家庭用ゲーム、ライブ、イベントなど、多彩なエンターテインメントをお届けしています。

Oh and

Comment

Haha, that is awesome! He has definitely got less Bruce Willis like though?

Comment

Definitely. Doesn't look much like him at all now.

Comment

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 2

I love/hate this thread.. Always something I have missed pops up and then ultimately I have to have it!..

Batman for PC Engine for a start.. Cheers Colin thats another on my ever expanding wants list!

Comment

Parcel two of this week now here after customs took another chunk of change from me.

Comment

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 2

What's the title with the ninja looking cat type character on it?

Comment

I do believe it's God Panic: Shijou Saikyou no Gundan

Comment

God panic mate, cutesy vert shmup.

(Beaten to it by Noob........)

Comment

Best.Package.Ever. (until the one arriving next week)

And this arrived yesterday as well:

Comment

Surely there can't be any SRW games left to get now hehe, you must have them all.

Comment

The last few are on the way actually...

Comment

Working...
                                X