X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you that if I may ask?

Comment

Comment

i got soo much stuff at play expo, since getting back though its all just stopped in the bags and boxes as this is the one thing i really wanted to get out and play. Been after one for years but always missed out on one at these events. So this year it was my turn to buy one before the doors opened to the general public :-)

boxed jap virtual boy, complete with instructions and other leaflets, two games too - warioland and jack bros both complete.

but later that day i went on ebay to look for virtual boy games and ended up buying another machine from america with games and spare pad too!! only i could get two machines in one day.

also got some other goodies too like 3 famicom disk games, boxed gx4000, saturn usb pads etc

Comment

How much for the VB from play expo? Not sure what the asking price for those are nowadays.

My mail haul today:

Comment

Sega Soccer Slam AND Disney Sports Soccer! Two games I always wanted to play.

Comment

That certainly is a 'haul'. How much did it set you back if I might ask?

I'm loving these GameCube collection updates. So many 'weird' games I've never tried. All of which have that special flair to them. I feel the GC picked up where the DC left off... Not that I ever was a big DC gamer.

Comment

GC was way better than the DC.

Comment

danholo: About ?120 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Sega Soccer Slam AND Disney Sports Soccer! Two games I always wanted to play.
                    SSS is all kinds of awesome one of my best sports titles on the 'Cube (if you can actually call it a sport title)
                    It was such a laugh on multiplayer.

I should really pick up another copy at some point

Neil

Comment

PSO Ep.3 was the bomb yo. Seriously. I loved it.

Comment

What's the Cube version of Mahou no Pumpkin like? Have the GBA version and not too impressed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          GC was way better than the DC.
                          How? Mind you, I agree. I mainly like the shmups on DC but I have a close relationship with my GC. (Metroid, Zelda, ToS etc.)

Comment

Well it simply isn't fair to rate a console well on arcade ports, the GameCube had so many great exclusives that it is even my favourite console of that generation - beating out PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              What's the Cube version of Mahou no Pumpkin like? Have the GBA version and not too impressed with it.
                              Bit average to be honest, your run of the mill generic action game. If you see it mega cheap it might be worth picking up but not one to actively go out of the way for.

Nice to see others going down the JP route with gamecube as lets face it, not common to see nowdays as most go PAL/US, lots of unusual games that never made it to the west. Love the cube it's one set i'll never sell, ever.

Comment

As far as I know there were released 276 games on the Gamecube in Japan. Wikipedia seems to be missing (at least) 5-6 baseball-titles, a Harvest Moon-game and also lists Teen Titans and Donald's Quak Attack as released in Japan while I can't find any evidence of JP-versions of those 2 games. Gamefaqs also seems to be missing some in their list I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X