Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I'm trying to get that special disc as well.

Comment

Yes, I meant the disc with the MGSTS console. It is very nice, so you might be tempted to actually get the bundle (if you can find it).
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Do you JPN GC collectors know if the PSO EpI&II trial version came with a card slipcase? The EpIII trial I have has a plain white card slipcase. Thanks

Comment

No idea as I don't collect trial version ... for now On my phone, so I will have to research that later.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
            Do you JPN GC collectors know if the PSO EpI&II trial version came with a card slipcase? The EpIII trial I have has a plain white card slipcase. Thanks
            I have never seen one come with a printed slipcase it's always been a plain white card case for all the trial versions of PSO.
            Last edited by importaku; 01-11-2013, 19:55.

Comment

Bought myself a Sony PVM 14m4e monitor for some retro goodness. Old TV had started turning purple and green so it had to go. I've only been able to hook up a video player with a scart to s-video adapter so far. Can anyone recommend some cables for hooking up consoles via rgb scart? I'll get some better pics when it's all set up properly.

Comment

Here you go. Link.

Having a straight SCART socket is what led me to my current Trinitron - although I know some PVM have a straight SCART socket too..

Very nice get though, hope to see some pics with a nice 240p image on there.

Comment

Holly ****, I've been spending big money on Mega Drive games this week. Just check out these beauties!

Hehe, to tell the truth only Golden Axe 1, 3, Bare Knuckle 3 and World Heroes are mint originals. The rest of the stuff are reproduction carts. I bought a set of 10 knock off Chinese carts from China. All I wanted was the PCBs and since they cost like a quid each and have free shipping I was all for the deal. So the PCBs arrived earlier this week so I gutted a load of ****ty Mega drive sport and RPG games, replaced the PCBs for the Chinese ones then set about building by hand all the cartridge stickers and most of the covers too. Finding quality scans of rare Mega Drive covers is hard so many I had to build my self. For the cartridges I've tried to make them as close as possible to the real cartridges unlike other reproduction carts I've seen that just slap on the actual game cover on to the cartridge.

Just to show that I did actually build the covers and stickers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

hehe nice work Mark

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Here you go. Link.

Having a straight SCART socket is what led me to my current Trinitron - although I know some PVM have a straight SCART socket too..

Very nice get though, hope to see some pics with a nice 240p image on there.
                      Thanks Speedy! Hopefully the cable gets here this week and I'll get some MD and Saturn pics posted.

Comment

Yakumo, stunning work, as usual.

How many MD games are you up to now?

Comment

Trouble Shooter was awesome. I remember my mate getting it on import from a store in greenmarket at Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Yakumo, stunning work, as usual.

How many MD games are you up to now?
                            I don't actually know. I need to count them. The sad thing is that at one point in time I did actually own all the original expensive games such as battle mania 1 and 2, Twinkle Tale, Grey Lanier and so on. I had to sell them when my son was born 6 years ago to help pay for his baby stuff.

Comment

Got a complete copy of Putty Squad on the SNES, decided to pick one up before the remake gets released.

Comment

these came today, my virtual boy collection is starting to grow :-) looks like im going for jap versions then

Comment

Working...
                                X