Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also about 3x as much as a Mega PC. ;D

Comment

In regards to the Mega PC, and that the separate components are worth much less, would the same apply to a MD and Mega CD, and the Wondermega?
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

Yeah, the TeraDrive is much nicer.
        But worst spec

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          In regards to the Mega PC, and that the separate components are worth much less, would the same apply to a MD and Mega CD, and the Wondermega?
          Yes i'd class that as another novelty, sure Wondermega looks snazzy but requires internal modification to get a decent picture out of it. The only practical use is having an all in one unit I guess.

Might as well lump Laseractive into the same boat while we're there!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            sure Wondermega looks snazzy but requires internal modification to get a decent picture out of it. The only practical use is having an all in one unit I guess.
            !
            Wonermega outputs a great picture via its S-Video port, also the DSP sound mode makes any Mega CD or Mega Drive game sound way better and is a great feature and the one I use all the time onthe Wondermega

Comment

S-Video is inferior to RGB, no exceptions.

Comment

I was watching this just out of curiosity ,can't believe how much it sold for to be honest.

Comment

I don't even think Harmful Park is a very good game... lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    It is good, but you tend to find more often than not expensive games being meh

Comment

This may have been posted before, but I'm really not sure what this guy is smoking, he has lots of stupidly priced items but this is the worst..

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
                        This may have been posted before, but I'm really not sure what this guy is smoking, he has lots of stupidly priced items but this is the worst..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-A...YAAOSwm8VUwrog
                        Thats ridiculous
                        I actually only live about 5 minutes from where the seller lives, wonder if I'd get a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          It's one of my favourite Playstation games. And despite liking the Parodius series of games more, I'm happy to have Harmful Park in my collection. It has really nice graphics, excellent music, and lots of crazy action.

Which cute 'em ups do you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                            It's one of my favourite Playstation games. And despite liking the Parodius series of games more, I'm happy to have Harmful Park in my collection. It has really nice graphics, excellent music, and lots of crazy action.

Which cute 'em ups do you like?
                            I have a feeling Speedy doesn't do cute em ups !

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                              I have a feeling Speedy doesn't do cute em ups !
                              There aren't many games in the genre, but there might be some he likes. One of my faves is Air Zonk.

Comment

Working...
                              X