Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
    If you move your mouse back and forth across the pictures on that listing he even does a little dance xD
    Best thing I did see on the internet today.

Comment

This has got to be a piss take; twenty notes for a beta code?

Comment

Bet someone buys it though.

Comment

The Ninja Cop motherload!!!!!!

It could be resealed but I'm no expert on that.

Comment

That's Zaki Matar from here so sure it's a legit factory seal.

Comment

Jesus Zaki, TAKE BETTER PHOTOS!!!

Comment

If that's the copy I sold him a few years back for a third of the asking price, I'm gonna be a bit pissed off...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

As much as the listed price is stupid, you say that like you've never sold items years later for more than you paid for them, which probably everyone in this section of the forum has. I could see the point in being annoyed if it was a quick flip, but years?

Comment

Even for a third of the asking price, is any GBA game worth that much money? I can understand a game being a "gem" but that is ridiculous. "Retro" gaming in a nutshell I guess. Acting like retail printed items are bespoke. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      If that's the copy I sold him a few years back for a third of the asking price, I'm gonna be a bit pissed off...
                      Don't be! I still have your copy!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zakmatar.

Anything you see on ebay does not belong to me. My friend is selling of his entire collection. Also, no one in their right mind will pay ?650 for a copy of Ninja Five O

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Jesus Zaki, TAKE BETTER PHOTOS!!!
                        I would if I was selling them for myself Quick and dirty if my mate isn't going to make the effort himself!

Comment

Yeah, surely your mate knows what he has and can find the effort to sell them properly? I find it odd heh... I've made some efforts to sell my 2600 stuff currently, and about half of it so far has gone. The rest may go to eBay if it doesn't sell privately. Then I have to get around to the Cube games... oh boy!

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          As much as the listed price is stupid, you say that like you've never sold items years later for more than you paid for them, which probably everyone in this section of the forum has. I could see the point in being annoyed if it was a quick flip, but years?
                          Three years. It wasn't the price per se (although that made my eyes bulge), it was more that he was buying it for himself, because he really wanted it, hence my apparent annoyance that he appeared to be now selling it. As it turns out, it's a different copy, so I'm more calm

I've seen it from a couple of people in the collecting circles, they beg unknowing suckers to sell them items for a reasonable if slightly under going rate, and then try to flip them off 6-12 months later for 2-3 times the price on eBay or privately. There's a few sellers in general on eBay, especially in the 2600 community. Everything is overpriced by double or more. Everyone who knows, points at it and laughs. But there's always new people who have no clue being lured in...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Back to the old enemy of common sense, the Amiibo!!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade (Nintendo Wii U, 2012) - European Version at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

One hundred notes for Bowser but on the bright side, the postage is absolutely free. If you look at the other items that the seller has listed, you can see that he is hell bent on bringing value for money to the masses; who wouldn't pay ?100 for a copy of Destroy All Humans on the Wii?
                            Last edited by thetrooper; 03-08-2015, 14:21.

Comment

Another dodgy Saturn bundle (takes copied games with the pseudo hack on the ram cart); you can actually see the cdrs sitting beisde the console in the first photo. I've nothing against the hack, but ?170 plus postage is very cheeky in my opinion. Also, how are ebay allowing something this blatant when a listing for the DC-X boot disc gets taken down in a matter of minutes on a Dreamcast auction?

Last edited by thetrooper; 10-08-2015, 15:56.

Comment

I can't believe people still use Action Replay carts.

Comment

Working...
                                X