No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grading complete in box games is stupid. I understand (but disagree with) slabbing sealed games, but slabbing CIB's is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
      Grading complete in box games is stupid. I understand (but disagree with) slabbing sealed games, but slabbing CIB's is just ridiculous.
      Especially when part of the grading comes down to how the seal wrap is applied! I used to run one of the machines as a temporary job, sealing up catalogues for shipping. There was no real consistency to it, how things got wrapped were based on many factors and most random - was it the start or end of the roll, was the machine hot or cold, was I trying to read the newspaper at the time. It's like grading the layout of the gherkins on a McDonald's hamburger.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
        It's like grading the layout of the gherkins on a McDonald's hamburger.

Comment

Post ending of the day from [MENTION=7652]Hirst[/MENTION] there.

Comment

Having worked in McDs, I approve this comment

Comment

I would buy a slabbed Big Mac.

Bun integrity 8.5
              Cheese runoff 6.2
              Gherkin layout 9.4

Comment

Here's a NGPC Match of the Millenium with an hour left on it. Currently at €60.

Comment

Went for £78. Pretty reasonable.

Comment

Yeah. It’s nice to see someone else doing the litmus test for once.

Comment

I think the current financial climate is changing things a lot. I'v been putting a lot of speculative offers in on eBay BIN's and winning fairly hard to get PSP games at very reasonable prices.

Comment

I'm certainly seeing a lot more stuff up for sale.

I almost kind of wish I was back in the AES game.

Comment

Can’t see AES stuff ever being reasonably priced again sadly.

Comment

I'm seeing the price of Mega Drive stuff come down very slightly at the moment, which is nice because it was a bit bonkers.

Comment

'Holy grail':

For reference:

Comment

CEX can't even clear them at £5 either, every CEX has a sizeable row of old COD games

Comment

Working...
                                X