No announcement yet.

Battle of the Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still amazied at how good the Snes version was . It played amazing with the controls and at the time it was like having a Arcade machine in your house and showed the Snes could handle lots of sprites when used right

Comment

Great video Yakumo. Amazing how many sloppy ports there. SNES is indeed king. That wonderful and innovative button layout.

Comment

This has made me want to play Smash TV again.

New SuperFamicom copies from only 1980 yen on amazon. Think I'll have one of them.

Comment

I bought one myself a while back Great game but so hard!

Comment

Ah smash tv, the game that's just brutal from start to end. I would love to see someone try & 1 credit that sucker i recon it's impossible lol.

Always enjoy these BOTP vids, realised that after all this time watching that i haven't subscribed to your vids as i watch them in here, remedied that, you now have one more new subscriber

Comment

super smash TV was my first ever sfc import game, in fact my first ever sfc game! remember buying my uk snes/super mario world/import adaptor/smash tv, taking it home setting it up and firing up smash, was never a mario world fan, so that got traded the next day.

Comment

I remember playing this in the arcade, then getting the C64 version, still have very fond memories of Smash TV

Comment

New Battle of the Ports - Dragon Spirit

Comment

I was getting worried, need my weekly fix

Comment

another weekly fix for you

Battle of the Ports - Night Striker!!

Comment

Not sure I agree with your comment that Night Striker has a musical score which easily matches that of Space Harrier

Comment

If you get the chance take a listen to the OST. ZUNTATA isn't for everyone but I do think that the music in Night Sriker is very good. It's not the same type of music found in Space Harrier but to me it is better. In Space Harrier only the main theme is trully epic while in Night Striker there are a good few top tunes.

Comment

Don't get me wrong the Night Striker music is very good, just love the Space Harrier theme. Down to personal tastes really.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I also love the Space Harrier music. Space Harrier was the game that really got me in to gaming way back in Alton Towns in 1985! Oh man, I can still remember the full size cab in the mini arcade next to the Corkscrew rollercoaster.

Comment

Yeah Space Harrier was amazing in the arcade...think PC Engine captured the arcade spirit the best even though they dispensed with the chequered floor. Is Space Harrier included in the Battle of the ports series Yakumo?

Comment

Working...
                                X