Battle of the Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. If you think that, that's your problem
    No it seems you're the one having the issues with MD ports really . Not so quick to point out the short coming in Snes Arcade ports

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      No it seems you're the one having the issues with MD ports really . Not so quick to point out the short coming in Snes Arcade ports
      Eh? I've pointed out plenty of SNES/Arcade port discrepancies in the past! What are you talking about?

I'm really sorry that you're butt-hurt about the love for your beloved MD not being entirely universal across the board, but please don't involve me in your Sega fanboy psychodrama!
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-04-2015, 19:39.

Comment

Can you two not just put each other on ignore lists instead of bickering all over the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Can you two not just put each other on ignore lists instead of bickering all over the forum?
          Doesn't seem to stop him stalking and/or trolling, guv.

But yes, I will now refrain from this because it is now bordering on self-parody trying to reason with somebody intent on creating pure works of fiction with every post.

Comment

FYI. I'm posting this from the ****ter where I'm sat with a rather large headache.

Comment

Hahaha, don't feel bad about that. I post a lot from the ****ter or train as I'm doing right now

OK guys, I'm looking for some help in promoting the show. Can you guys help me out ? I've got a twitter account @RetroCoreYakumo and just started a Facebook page although I'm really confused with Facebook. It seems I have what would be my main page and a sub page that let me set it as a TV Show page. I'm still learning Facebook so the page is pretty bare. Anyway the URL is https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=406922036181832 or maybe you can search for "Retro Core Battle of the Ports"

Also, please post any suggestions you may have for future games to feature.

Thanks
              Last edited by Yakumo; 12-04-2015, 23:03.

Comment

When's that Bubble Bobble episode appearing?
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I just knew someone would say that. Bubble bobble is arriving in 2 weeks I've been playing the Master System version the last few days.

Comment

Goodly good... no pressure on your comments for the C64 and Amiga versions there
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I love that you are quite possibly the only person on Youtube who is honest about the Spectrum.

Just look at that ESWAT ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        I love that you are quite possibly the only person on Youtube who is honest about the Spectrum.

Just look at that ESWAT ffs.
                        Haha, probably. The amount of so called amazing games I've tried on the speccy that have turned out to be complete crap even back in the 80s.

Comment

Terrible system, though im sure those who had it, enjoyed it.

I'd go round peoples houses and play on theirs feeling sorry that they didnt have a Commadore or Amstrad.

Comment

To be fair, Pang on the ****ter is decent-ish.

Comment

The spectrum does it's worst when trying to do conversions of other games, but when it just went with original games they were pretty good. The dizzy games were best on the speccy, colour bleeding and all.

Comment

That's true. there are some very good original games on the spectrum. saying that I always thought Alien Storm on the Speccy looked fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X