Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you own(ed) that you didn't know were rare until you looked on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
    When I got home I checked online at what I had and found digimon that was rare. Not being a fan of the games I put it on ebay and got over 25 quid for it on an auction! Not bad to say it cost me 10p and I only bought it because of the price.
    I have been up in the loft looking through some boxes and literally just came across that same Digimon game, was going to bin it as I didn't realise it had any value.. Cheers for the heads up! Into the keep box that goes..

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    I have a ps1 game hebereke's popoitto pal, not really sure what the value is? I remember picking it up for 10 p at a garage sale .
    Just found the SNES version of that and Super Aleste up there too which seems to be worth a bit too

Its certain tricky even for people with good knowledge of valuable games to know of every valuable one that's for sure!

Comment

Was rather shocked when I looked up Fire Emblem GC and saw what sealed copies are going for on eBay... I mean, I bought that for about ?25 back in the day and I've never opened it! But it's kind of a moot point as I enjoy FE and want to play it when I get round to it!

It does surprise me how much value a game has just because it hasn't been opened. I mean, I get the whole used vs. mint condition thing - but sealed?? These aren't models that look pretty on a shelf, they're games! You open them so you can PLAY them! (Allegedly.)

Comment

Hagane on the snes for me, got it from Japan for 18 quid including shipping about 14 years ago since I was revisiting the snes, never clicked with it and I have another go at it every now and then. Was very surprised to see how all regions of this seem to expect the over inflated price.

Comment

Yeah... I had seen the same applies to the US version as well. I have no idea either why.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I didn't know Conkers on the N64 was rare.

Or Double Dragon on the SNES.

Got both of them, great condition, all boxed up and complete. Bought them in my childhood. Double Dragon actually came from a car boot sale, remember getting it.

Comment

Working...
            X