No announcement yet.

My Mega Drive Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "insert video" button works, the YouTube one doesn't..
    Last edited by speedlolita; 21-11-2013, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Nope would only be right if he had been playing.....

To say i love that game is an understatement, if your megadrive collection doesn't contain this gem then it gets graded average by default. Doesn't matter how many high profile games you have with no magical flying hat turbo adventure then it's just plain average & NO decappattack doesn't count LOL
      This is the only MD game I own. Happy times.

Comment

Or just go manually & copy the string of letters & numbers after the V= bit in the youtube url.

Then type [youtube] insert your url here [/y0utube] (ignore the funky zero i put that in so you can still see the code as otherwise the site hides it)

Comment

I've just bought a CD rack to hold 180 disc which I'm going to use for Saturn stuff. The plan is to move the Saturn stuff from the big rack to leave more space for a good MD and SFC display. Once it's done I'll take a few pictures for the thread. Just hoping the rack will come tomorrow and that my flu would have calmed down by then.

Comment

Ah, you have Devil Crash! Been meaning to try that since I stumbled upon its fantastic soundtrack and this cover

Comment

Originally posted by Matt~ View Post
              Ah, you have Devil Crash! Been meaning to try that since I stumbled upon its fantastic soundtrack and this cover
              If you like that sort of music, get your self a few dream theatre cds. Also the soundtrack to last gladiators on the saturn is very similar.

Comment

I bought a new shelf for the SFC games today and gave the retro game closet a clean up.

This isn't all of my stuff. I have a lot more stored away in boxes. This is the stuff I like to use mostly.

Comment

^beautiful

Comment

Cool setup Mark so tidy & neat

Comment

Nice collection Yakumo.

Here's Golden Axe

Comment

That is one closet I definitely would like to be in.

Comment

Golden Axe, man what a classic. It may not be a great now as it once was but it will always be special.

Comment

Working...
                          X