Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Todays arrival , one frustrating throw the pad against the wall but ill just have one more go and try and get a little further kinda game.

Ah, now that is one expensive title. Been after that myself but man, does it command a high price. Congrats on the purchase.

Comment

I picked up Undeadline fairly recently myself.

Tough game but really great, it’s right up there as one of the top shooters on the system IMO. It’s very frantic and adrenaline pumping. I was very close to finishing it but the last stage has a brutal opening and once you’ve died and lost all your power ups it’s pretty much game over.

Comment

Couple of arrivals today , Mastertronic book is from a kickstarter campaign.

Comment

Couple of arrivals today , Mastertronic book is from a kickstarter campaign.

Ah, good old Mastertronic. Most of my Commodore Plus 4 library was 1. 99 Mastertronic titles. Tutti Fruity was a favourite.
          By the way, what's that Mega Drive game.

Comment

That's FX Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine...it was originally a pc engine kickstarter that then got ported.

Comment

Jumping on the PSP love-wagon with this absolute banger........

Belated thanks to [MENTION=2846]MiG[/MENTION] for these two:

Last edited by neoboy259; 22-07-2022, 21:24.

Comment

Street Stage is a really fun game. I'd like to play that again actually.

Comment

It's probably my favourite PSP game. I've replayed it so many times.

Comment

Nice! Not a lot of copies of that floating around, I’ve been keeping an eye out for it for a while.

Comment

Two more PSP pickups - enjoy the amazing cover artwork!

Comment

All this PSP love is awesome guys
                        Love seeing all the new additions

Neil

Comment

A few pal megadrive shooters to go alongside my jpn ones arrived today.

Comment

I think it's one of the things I've been loving about picking up PSP games, so many of the box arts are awesome which isn't really the case with a lot of games now.

Comment

A few pal megadrive shooters to go alongside my jpn ones arrived today.

Battle Squadron is pretty good but I think Mega SWIV is actually a bit of a hidden gem. Ok you have to put up with low res SNES graphics but the game is pretty solid.

Comment

Another Squaresoft RPG for the collection.

I spite bidded a copy previously up to nearly double what this was listed at as a BIN so that amused me.

Comment

Working...
                                X