Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
    That sounds awesome. Could you say exactly which game it is? TIA
    Sure, it is precisely this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175516320...mis&media=COPY

Comment

Thanks very much

Comment

A fairly eclectic series of splurges.

Comment

Some beauts dead jealous of that Download, got pricey these days. Might be my favourite game in history, certainly one of the best.
          Last edited by Baseley09; 05-12-2022, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            A fairly eclectic series of splurges.

Well you don’t do things by halves, super jelly you managed to find copies of Ilbard & bokunatsu with spines.

Comment

I'm being very picky with my spines! I was particularly surprised with Bokunatsu - there are so many copies of it out there, but the original print, complete? Definitely a more uncommon beast.

Comment

An interesting selection of games in great condition as always fuse!

I see that you got Trauma Team. I didn't know it had a different name in Japan. I quite liked that game, it's pretty fun, although it gets a bit repetitive towards the end. The local co-op worked well, though.

I'm a little surprised to see a copy of a Famicom Mini game...I thought you had the full monty set for that, with the book you put them all in and stuff, or have I got that wrong?

Also like that you got Sonic Pinball Party, I want to play that myself - was that off the back of Dogg's rec on here?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  I see that you got Trauma Team. I didn't know it had a different name in Japan. I quite liked that game, it's pretty fun, although it gets a bit repetitive towards the end. The local co-op worked well, though.
                  This one was a lot due to the box art. I love it so, and it also has the advantage of making me think of the Flower, Sun and Rain cover, which is another favourite.

I'm a little surprised to see a copy of a Famicom Mini game...I thought you had the full monty set for that, with the book you put them all in and stuff, or have I got that wrong?
                  Whoops - I missed posting these which perhaps explains more!

Particularly handsome forumite [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] very kindly let me know he was looking to part with his 20th Anniversary Famicom Mini GB Micro, along with the 2p faceplate. He then also pointed out he also had this variant of the SMB game which looked different enough to the one in my set, that I took that off his hands too.

Also like that you got Sonic Pinball Party, I want to play that myself - was that off the back of Dogg's rec on here?
                  It was! Same thread is also responsible for Sonic Battle

Comment

Ah, that's cool Kryss is a gent. Yeah the Hospital 6 box art is cool.

Hey, speaking of LE GB Micros, you know I once had a Pokémon Centre GB Micro. Bought it new from NCSX for £70 on release. Seen it go for over a grand now on Ebay. Got nicked when I was mugged on holiday in Madrid and had my bag stolen, probably less than a year after I got it. C'est la vie.

Still like the design of it...

(Not my photo - my box was in better nick. Probably still is, somewhere, in my parents' garage.)

Comment

Think that's the first time I've seen a bigger image of that one and yeah that's really nice - I like the red border on the black main bit. Sorry about the mugging, that's gutting in a number of ways

Comment

Mr Heli & Bokunatsu

Some nice bits in there, but those two are the standouts for me.

Comment

Think that's the first time I've seen a bigger image of that one and yeah that's really nice - I like the red border on the black main bit. Sorry about the mugging, that's gutting in a number of ways
                          No worries, it was back in the 2000s so many moons ago now at the time I was more gutted about my iPod as that had been a lot more expensive! The red metal was v cool yeah. There’s a Pokeball engraved on the back too.

Comment

This one was a lot due to the box art. I love it so, and it also has the advantage of making me think of the Flower, Sun and Rain cover, which is another favourite.

Whoops - I missed posting these which perhaps explains more!

Particularly handsome forumite [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] very kindly let me know he was looking to part with his 20th Anniversary Famicom Mini GB Micro, along with the 2p faceplate. He then also pointed out he also had this variant of the SMB game which looked different enough to the one in my set, that I took that off his hands too.

It was! Same thread is also responsible for Sonic Battle
                            Just happy they're going to get loved...

Comment

My hankering for completely unnecessarily packaged PS4 versions of Neo Geo games shows no signs of easing. It does give me a wee smile though, and I might even stick the soundtrack on in the car tomorrow.

Comment

A few parcels have arrived recently thanks to doing overtime past few weeks , a couple more tomorrow hopefully

Comment

Working...
                                X