No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess its quite a non invasive way of getting RGB from an Interfaced CD system, just Plonk an RGB modded PCE in and route sound from the Interface, used to use my OG Super CDRom system this way in the 90s. This hadn't really crossed my mind I was thinking about modding the IFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      That's been there since before I bought it . This is a truly old school mod. Still looks great though.
      At least smooth the edges out man!

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Final game from Magnetic Fields and Japanese Wizardry, which is playable in English when the correct options are set.

I ignored most non Colin McRae Rally games at the time but I did enjoy the Network Q RAC Rally games that came before it. If I'd known it was the same developer I might have given it a chance.
        Some years ago I tried buying as many japanese Wizardry console releases as possible. Llylgamyn Saga used to be really cheap, New Age of Llylgamyn not so much, even back then. Crusaders of the Dark Savant is a nice curio if you're familiar with the PC version. The PS2 exclusive Busin: Wizardry Alternative / Tale of the Forsaken Land is excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
          Some years ago I tried buying as many japanese Wizardry console releases as possible. Llylgamyn Saga used to be really cheap, New Age of Llylgamyn not so much, even back then. Crusaders of the Dark Savant is a nice curio if you're familiar with the PC version. The PS2 exclusive Busin: Wizardry Alternative / Tale of the Forsaken Land is excellent!
          I am interested in all of these so thanks for the recommends. I'd been on the lookout for Llylgamyn Saga for a while but it was all silly priced BINs until this came up. It did feel like I'd missed the boat somewhat, didn't think I'd ever get it. For New Age of Llylgamyn that might still be the case.

Comment

Ah, the good ol' days of eBay being all about auctions and bargains could be had...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              At least smooth the edges out man!
              Lol, I'll get around to it at some point.

Comment

Great to see the DRPG love here!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                  Ah, the good ol' days of eBay being all about auctions and bargains could be had...
                  Now it’s all repros and bull****. I only wanted a couple of loose N64 carts to tide me over until a Black Friday EverDrive.

Comment

This week’s Xbox haul.

Firstly, the big ticket item: JSRF weighing in at £38. Pretty much mint, though, pleased to have it back in my hands.

Then the common or garden stuff. I was pleased with the OG Xbox games as they were just £1.99 each, slightly cheaper than elsewhere (£3-5).

Hitman was in fact 99p. I had slight buyer’s remorse during the week though as both Hitman and Fable appeared to have disc read issues. However after cleaning the disc this was resolved. In the case of Hitman it appears to have actually been a game save issue (despite popping up a dirty disc message).

I also picked up a 360 S from the local council’s reuse shop. Just £45! It came with a game and steering wheel. Unfortunately the wheel is missing one of the cables, so I’m hoping they’ll part refund on that. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Decided to prune my PS4 games last week. Ended up with about £110 credit with CeX and picked up this lot:

Comment

It's ridiculous how much joy I'm getting out of having this stuff back in my hands, my wife says I've been like a big kid every time a wee parcel turns up on the doorstep and I open them like it's Christmas Day.

So yeah, more goodies have arrived -

And there was no point getting the CD-Rom2 and no games to play on it obviously! Got these two at prices I was really happy with, no spine with Spriggan so my OCD will just need to shut its mouth for a while. While Soldier Blade is my favourite ever shooter on HuCard, Spriggan takes that title on CD, absolutely adore that game. (Winds obviously isn't bad either!)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          It's ridiculous how much joy I'm getting out of having this stuff back in my hands, my wife says I've been like a big kid every time a wee parcel turns up on the doorstep and I open them like it's Christmas Day.

So yeah, more goodies have arrived -

And there was no point getting the CD-Rom2 and no games to play on it obviously! Got these two at prices I was really happy with, no spine with Spriggan so my OCD will just need to shut its mouth for a while. While Soldier Blade is my favourite ever shooter on HuCard, Spriggan takes that title on CD, absolutely adore that game. (Winds obviously isn't bad either!)

Comment

Living in a noble way, Bomberman 93 & 94! Ostentasious! Jel of dat Spriggan.

Comment

Any collection is meh until it has the first Shubibinman game. Trufax.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                                Living in a noble way, Bomberman 93 & 94! Ostentasious! Jel of dat Spriggan.
                                £34 in the current climate for Spriggan seemed like a great deal to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X