No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy for you to stick some in your parcel for me.

Comment

Todays £7.50 bargain from the Wave sale ,

Already have the original release so I grabbed this for the music cd

Comment

Where's that from?

Comment

Here , https://www.wavegamestudios.com/

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
            Todays £7.50 bargain from the Wave sale ,

Already have the original release so I grabbed this for the music cd
            Bargain!

Thanks for the heads up, ordered!

Comment

They also have Yeah Yeah Beebiss II for 9.99 and that's a nifty little one screen platformer.

Comment

Do they only work on PAL machines?

Comment

Do they only work on PAL machines
                  No they are all region free.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                    No they are all region free.
                    I imagine these are just pressed CDs, so any console that supports the MIL-CD exploit at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      I just can't bring myself to buy from Japan after again that VAT pumping the other week. That and the whole proxy thing seems a bit of a faff, I'm too old to mess about with it.

What you need is a real life middle man. They'll make things VAT friendly for you

I'd rather pay 10% to someone who will package things nicely and make sure they arrive in decent shape with a shipping value of my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        What you need is a real life middle man. They'll make things VAT friendly for you

I'd rather pay 10% to someone who will package things nicely and make sure they arrive in decent shape with a shipping value of my choice.
                        Is there something you’re hopefully trying to tell me here? A connection?

Comment

I have a guy if that helps let me know if you need his details.

Comment

I wasn't really expecting to have another arrival this week but this landed on the doorstep yesterday. I'm basically just trying to buy the games I love and have fond memories of from way back in the day when the PCE was current, and Super Star Soldier was definitely high up on that list!

Comment

Not going to lie, I'm a wee bit worried I'm going to start hogging this thread, just like the old days.

You know what's coming, more class PCE action! Four absolutely superb condition HuCards which I probably should've taken out of the cellophane wrappers before the pics.

First up it's R-Type II. Finding a minty R-Type I was relatively easy, but all the copies of II seemed to be weirdly shabby, so was really chuffed to pick this up.

Then it's the brilliant Ultimate (Kyukyoku?) Tiger.

One of my favourite PCE shooters is Galaga '88. I don't think it would really reach many peoples top games on the system but I've always loved it.

And to finish it's another childhood arcade favourite, Space Harrier.

Despite obviously running the Super HD System 3, where I have the actual HuCard for a game now I am still taking it out the box and playing the game from the physical media for some reason, despite there being no need to. It's very satisfying!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Despite obviously running the Super HD System 3, where I have the actual HuCard for a game now I am still taking it out the box and playing the game from the physical media for some reason, despite there being no need to. It's very satisfying!
                                I get you! I've got Everdrive carts, ODEs and other ways to run roms or ISOs on real hardware but I always go and get that original game if I own it.
                                Nothing beats opening up the box / case and seeing the manual, actual media and using it.

Comment

Working...
                                X