No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I spy a PSO disc there? Very interested to know what's on there!

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
      Do I spy a PSO disc there? Very interested to know what's on there!
      Yes you do! Not sure what's on it yet, I am gonna settle down and review what I have tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
        WNo worries enjoy them!

Here is what I used the money for.......

Sometimes the planets align and you grab something that makes your year! For me this is it. Over 20 Dreamcast GDR games.
        This lot includes a variety of games, different builds including alphas, betas and demos. Great stuff such as MSR, Skies of Arcadia and even a Shenmue Face Demo!!!!
        [/COLOR]

Absolutely over the moon...I am going to sort through them on Sunday and then my aim is to get some of them dumped and shared!
        Jelly. Take good care of that

Comment

two new pick ups.

will look into replacing the cover art, with a non platimum version.
          w
          Last edited by beecee; 15-11-2015, 18:02.

Comment

Standard or modded xbox's?

Comment

Think you'd be better off completing it and selling it on after surely beecee?

Naff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                Standard or modded xbox's?
                Crystal and green are both standard. The black one at the bottom is modded.

Never played mg on the cube, owned the game before as well.

Comment

It is like the first, but completely ridiculous. I still haven't beaten it, not after Snake kicks (or pitches like a baseball?) a grenade into Vulcan Raven's tank turret.

Bonkers.

Comment

Final Fantasy X International (Asia), Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission.

Comment

Two packages today..First one from our Colincheers pal

Second one,I've been looking for a good copy of this for a while now.

Comment

This lot cost a little over what a retail 360 game would cost...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Money well spent and hours more entertainment, he he!

Comment

Hi, I'm pretty new here. Mainly collect for MD and PCE, here is a pic of my most recent purchases:

Comment

Nice games

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

I'd say that 8 of those are really good. Puyo Puyo is a nice puzzler. Star Fox is still awesome. Magic Sword is really good, despite the terrible slowdown. Super Mario Kart is still a joy. Mickey Mouse is great. Street Fighter 2 Turbo stands up well. Final Fight 2 is a reasonable scrolling fighter. And the others games are decent.

Originally posted by Godhard View Post
                                Hi, I'm pretty new here. Mainly collect for MD and PCE, here is a pic of my most recent purchases:
                                All good games. Kid Chameleon is a nice little plaformer, but the lack of save function or passwords means completing over 100 levels is an arduous task. I love Japanese MD boxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X