Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
    Game Sack is great. Still, they are just doing what you've been doing for a decade??
    So true. If I had another person to host a show with me it would be better

Comment

A few Saturn games for me this week.

Very happy with the demo/samples, been playing Last Gladiator great pinball game. DOA is new but will soon be opened for some bouncy action later on!

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
        A few Saturn games for me this week.

DOA is new but will soon be opened for some bouncy action later on!

Layer Section is really good. And you can't beat a bit of bouncy action.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          Layer Section is really good. And you can't beat a bit of bouncy action.
          Yeh I can't wait to get it on, gonna stick with Last Gladiators for a while, then Layer Section.

might save DOA until tomorrow...

Comment

I would suggest leaving DoA in the box. And Layer Section in your Saturn.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              I would suggest leaving DoA in the box. And Layer Section in your Saturn.
              I'm a big fan of DOA! But I understand that Layer Section is very good, I'll let you know which gets more game time.

Comment

Mark, is it possible to use boards from original games and just swap the ROM with an English one? I've got a few RPGs I'd like done.

Comment

Mega EverDrive and MCD 1. It also came with the non tmss MD1 pictured that was going to replace my newer model but I can see some faint wavy lines on screen with it (cap issue?) so I'll probably skip on that.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    Mark, is it possible to use boards from original games and just swap the ROM with an English one? I've got a few RPGs I'd like done.
                    Sorry, he likes to build boards from scratch. It's easier apparently.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Sorry, he likes to build boards from scratch. It's easier apparently.
                        Fair play.

How about games with special chips, is it possible say to swap the ROM from a game like Star Ocean? I'm not asking your friend to do it, just if it can be done.

Comment

Of course it is.

Comment

****ing do it for me then!

Comment

The creation of the ROM in the first place is the challenging thing.

You have to get the pinout, then get chips and then also program the chips - it can be done, but it is a process.

Comment

I don't mind waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X