No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of interest, what do you like about Elevator Action Returns? I read that it was really highly rated when I had a Saturn and so I bought it but really couldn't see what the fuss was about. I kept coming back to it but it never clicked with me.

Comment

I love it. Spectacular visual action and really precise gameplay. Great co op game.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
        Just out of interest, what do you like about Elevator Action Returns? I read that it was really highly rated when I had a Saturn and so I bought it but really couldn't see what the fuss was about. I kept coming back to it but it never clicked with me.
        I've never actually played it myself, just heard so many good things that I've fancied giving it a try for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          I've never actually played it myself, just heard so many good things that I've fancied giving it a try for a while.
          Why does this make me laugh a bit. Try a backup before you consider laying out that much cash I say!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Why does this make me laugh a bit. Try a backup before you consider laying out that much cash I say!
            No access to play Saturn backups here

Comment

Swap trick. No excuse.

Comment

Swap trick. No excuse.
                I had no idea that was even a thing with Saturns lol

Comment

That looks pretty cool from the HG101 page.
                  Yeh it does, that might have to be next up!

Gunners Heaven is great, fast paced and crazy at times. It's an absolute rip off of Gunstar Heroes but that's no bad thing.

Had to grab EA, at that price I couldn't say no. I agree it has some class visuals and the game play in co op mode is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    I had no idea that was even a thing with Saturns lol
                    Yeah, just need to tape down the disc lid sensor.

Backup in, swap to a legit disc when the laser moves (to read copy protection) then swap back to the backup when the laser moves again and it will boot. Easier to do on a Saturn with an access LED.

Comment

Went on a bit of a Dreamcast spending spree...

Comment

Yeah, just need to tape down the disc lid sensor.

Backup in, swap to a legit disc when the laser moves (to read copy protection) then swap back to the backup when the laser moves again and it will boot. Easier to do on a Saturn with an access LED.
                        I still remember doing that with my Playstation back in the day.

Good old Blu-Tac

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post

Lots of nice shooters. Under Defeat is my favourite of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                            Lots of nice shooters. Under Defeat is my favourite of the bunch.
                            Very nice lot indeed. Loads of fun to be had with that lot UD is great so is Trizeal, well in fact they are all good. I could never get on with Chaos Field though!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post

Under Defeat is real favourite of mine, next to Ikaruga as my fave shooters on DC.

Comment

Just bought Outrun 2006 on both psp and ps2. At ?5 for the pair it seemed rude not to.

Comment

Working...
                                X