No announcement yet.

Analogue Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] it's 105xxx.

Looking at this thread:

Looks like they started at about 85000-ish. That's the lowest number I've seen.

So ~21,000 units had gone by the time I got my order in.

Feeling pessimistic.

Comment

97000ish here. Wonder how many are in each batch? Analogue are notoriously awful at gauging demand.

Comment

They reckon the first batch (the ones people are receiving this week) was ~15k units.

So you should potentially be first batch if the numbers are similar here!

Comment

That would be nice If they anticipated demand well you might be in batch 1 too. If they thought they could sell 100,000 then you're in probably.

Comment

I'm 99000'ish.

Comment

Just got my confirmation email saying its shipped.

Cant wait 😁

Comment

Still waiting on mine. This wait sucks lol

Comment

Two hours later and Analogue still appear to be taking pre-orders.

I'm guessing that anybody ordering now will almost definitely be designated Group C, no?

Comment

Yeah, that's kind of what they said all along - they've moved to the Playdate system now of simply continuing to take orders with shipping dates further and further back, rather than a 5 minute bumrush where all the stock goes and then nothing for another year.

I would def have to assume anyone ordering now would be firmly in 2023.

Speaking of Playdate, I wonder how that's coming along. Man I have so much money invested in these non-existent games consoles

Comment

Got my order in for a black Pocket and the GG adapter. Sat in a queue for four minutes before being able to enter my details. Order number is over 102,000. Not anticipating getting it in the first batch next year.

Comment

Yeah I got caught up in the bollocks got an order in #94000 or so, if its not Q1 insta cancel cheers

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Yeah, I got one about 15:30 today. FedEx tracking reckons they'll have it with me by midday on Thursday.
                          Ok thanks, my order number is 55xxx I would assume yours is earlier than that? Hopefully will be getting an email any day now!

Comment

Unfortunately the order number has no correlation with the dispatch order. My order was in the 46k range.

Comment

Order #91*** for me, fingers crossed it’s Q1

Comment

Feeling sad that like a big loser I got the worst order number on here.
                                [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION], where are your machines?

Comment

Working...
                                X