No announcement yet.

Analogue Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well la di da your majesty, reading the actual product page rather than just diving straight into the forum to speculate.

Thank you for that

A shame - an OpenFPGA home console has got to be on the way after Duo I reckon. If it had a more powerful FPGA that would be rockin'.

Comment

I'd like one of these, what does 8am PDT translate to?

Comment

4pm apparently, when I finish work for the day.

Comment

I might be able to get away with that.

Comment

****. Been waiting for this day, and it comes in the middle of a holiday with the in laws where I’m likely to have spotty rural connectivity on my phone at best. Double ****.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              ****. Been waiting for this day, and it comes in the middle of a holiday with the in laws where I’m likely to have spotty rural connectivity on my phone at best. Double ****.
              I'm sure someone could order one for you, no? I was genuinely going to offer to, but I'm at the sauna every Friday so I unfortunately can't.

Comment

Yeah, have got one friend in mind already who’s been pretty lucky to date when it comes to ordering their kit

Fingers crossed!

Comment

This is potentially turning in to a ruinous week but will be trying for one of these at four. What's your favoured flavour? I'm liking the white one, I always seem to prefer white, I think the original PCE is to blame!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    This is potentially turning in to a ruinous week but will be trying for one of these at four. What's your favoured flavour? I'm liking the white one, I always seem to prefer white, I think the original PCE is to blame!
                    Yeah, I know if I order one of these then going down that PCE rabbit hole again is a VERY dangerous slope. I was looking on YAJ for some bargains but nothing is what you'd call 'reasonably priced' these days, even in Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      I like white because it has a Duo R vibe (even if that is more off white).

Comment

Snagged one

Comment

Well that was no drama, and I missed the 4pm start by fifteen minutes serving customers!

Comment

Yeah that was nowhere near as tense as the first round of Pocket orders, thankfully!

Love - and have had original systems in - both colours, but was leaning more towards the white, whereas my mate was looking at the black. Given my predicament with internet access we ended up agreeing to both try and buy one in each colour so that we were both covered, but we both ended up being successful.
                            Last edited by fuse; 19-05-2023, 15:53.

Comment

I was just checking in here and saw Colin's order went through so I thought I'd check the site and still managed to preorder a JPN model.

I'm convincing myself that I'll play this more than my white RGB modded PCE + Framemeister setup, I guess like the MegaSg/SuperNt it will be my default setup + wireless pads.

CD games! That's what I need it for after swapping my PCE briefcase unit for Metroid Prime and a switched JP/US GC back in the day at VGI

Comment

Gah got the finish line and chickened out, how many PCE systems do I need $80 shipping my bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X