Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your biggest regrets. Have you passed up great deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once had the chance to get myself a Nuon powered DVD player (with controller plugs) and a copy of Tempest 3000 (ofcourse) , I didn't buy it back then (I thought it was a little to expensive for only one game)....... STUPID STUPID ME !! I should have bought it.......

Comment

Really regretted selling my Saturn even though i got a good price for it, but i saw one today unboxed, leads and a pad for ?26 so i had it. Ive got an old Saturn box in the loft aswell.

Originally posted by otaku84
      as for the saturn? hmm, Id say no, since you might find it cheaper at a car boot sale.
      Doh....oh well. I'm not unhappy about it. : )

Comment

ditto got the saturn with all leads,controller for 20 quid, then picked up a mem cart for 4 quid around the corner in another shop.

1st thing is to do the region mod. and get some good ntsc shooter's

Comment

"in the hunt"

quite a good sub based side scrolling shooter, a bit like metal slug, sort of.
          Quite cheapish too. Esp the JPN version, had some bloody weird name I cant remember though.

damn, this has brought back all my saturn memories, methinks its time to drag mine out of storage.

In hindsight, I probably preffered my saturn to the PSX, even though I bought my PSX first.

Comment

Originally posted by otaku84
            "in the hunt"

quite a good sub based side scrolling shooter, a bit like metal slug, sort of.
            This is excellent, I love it. Phenomenal piece of 2D horizontal shooting.

Comment

mmm, that looks really charming, might just have to look it up

Comment

great game.

i passed up stacks of virtual boys when i went to the states years, ago... they'd already been a big failure and toys r us was selling them off for $25 including 3/4 games.

"but it's ****" i said to myself and walked on.

stupid.

Comment

Guardian Heroes in our local Gamestation a few years back. When I think about you I slap myself. ft:

'I'll get it next week, no-one will buy that'

What was I thinking?

Comment

otaku 84, you can pick In the Hunt on ebay.com for the Saturn for a few Dollars.

I recently bought another PSOne copy (PAL) which is now hard as hell to get.

Regrets, where do I begin, but I guess my biggest is NOT buying Metal Slug 1 for the Neo Geo AES which was in my hands for ?350, only lottery winners can afford it now

Comment

I know about in the hunt, bought the JPN version for about 10 bucks.

heheh, I can just feel the regret in this topic, see? Now, dont you all feel better, getting that off your chest?

Another of mine:
                      Cool Cool Toon, on DC, in my local importers, he couldnt shift it, so dropped price to ?25, but I thought, nah, looks like some kind of puzzler.
                      I couldnt see the back of it, and no review were up at the time.
                      Now I find out, its a rhythm game and its now hard to get. damn.

Comment

I'd say it's possible to get it for ?25 on eBay.

Comment

Skies of Arcadia on the GC. I saw a few in Circuit City a few months back and held back a purchase to get the latest games. Go looking for it yesterday and not one shop has it anymore. I've been checking online and the only place that has it is VirginMegastoreUSA...for a $100!!!

Dunno what I'm gonna do, I won't buy a pre-used game, fussy that way.

Comment

Alien Soldier (PAL) mitn and complete, ?6.99

Comment

Well, i went to my local carboot and there was a guy selling PS1 games. He had about 100 of Vib Ribbon complete with poster. He wanted ?2.00 each. I bought 20 just in case it became a rare title(sad i know). This was about a year ago.

I only have 3 left they have all gone on ebay for around ?25.00/?30.00 each.

How i wish i would have bought the lot. Can't complain though as them little buggers paid for my Panasonic Q.

Comment

Some people have all the luck

Comment

Working...
                                X