No announcement yet.

Egret II mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, me too. Might actually switch if they get all the details out in time.

Comment

If this were a slab with a stick and buttons, themed after the arcade original and designed to output to a TV, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. The way I see it, the inclusion of the small screen adds mostly negatives: heavier, bulkier, more expensive and increased postage costs.

I'm still tempted, though, it's just not a must-have.

Comment

Euro preorders now live on Strictly Limited. EUR 439 + 13 shipping for the big set, which is cheaper than Amazon Japan, but doesn't include any import duty.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
          Euro preorders now live on Strictly Limited. EUR 439 + 13 shipping for the big set, which is cheaper than Amazon Japan, but doesn't include any import duty.
          Not cheaper than the amazon japan version as it's £285 for the big set on amazon japan however that may change once the rest of the costs like shipping are eventually added up i'll find out at end of this month when it's out. Least i can guarantee i'll avoid import duty via doing it myself from tenso.

Comment

The big set on Amazon comes to 66,359 yen including shipping, with 14,864 import fees deposit on top, which comes out at just under £520.

Comment

Not sure why your price is so huge i definitely ordered the complete set abd it only came to 44,739yen

Comment

Probably because he has ordered to the U.K. rather than Japan and therefore incurred higher shipping costs plus import taxes. Amazon Japan charge you the import tax up front.

Comment

I'd love one of these, but I'm definitely just going to live vicariously through you guys.

Loads of pics when they arrive, please!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Probably because he has ordered to the U.K. rather than Japan and therefore incurred higher shipping costs plus import taxes. Amazon Japan charge you the import tax up front.
                    Ah that's it, i totally forgot about people buying direct from amazon them grabbing the international shipping & customs duty up front would explain the large extra chunk.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'd love one of these, but I'm definitely just going to live vicariously through you guys.

Loads of pics when they arrive, please!

Comment

OK, so that guy said "egg-ret" but it's deffo "eee-grit" like the bird, right?

RIGHT?!

Comment

You know nothing, John Snow

Edit: personally I’ve always stressed the second syllable, pronouncing it like “regret” without the R.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            OK, so that guy said "egg-ret" but it's deffo "eee-grit" like the bird, right?

RIGHT?!
                            Slope often pronounces things wrongly.

Comment

lol at i'm not allowed to show you the box when it's already on twitter

Comment

I feel a little bit better now, because I wasn't blown away with that games list, if I'm honest.
                                A lovely, lovely curio, but not a must-have for me.
                                Importaku is a different matter - you're a perfect fit for something like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X