Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta.

Comment

It was concept art. I know what you mean about the style though, it's very Aeon Flux (the reason I was drawn to it in the first place).

Comment

Wow, nice banner!

Comment

Thank you kindly

Captures the feel of the game quite nicely doesn't it.

Comment

I suggested that banner! Ok, so that doesn't make me quite as cool as the guy who made it. If Spatial didn't come up with something good I did have this as a backup so we'd have been ok anyway:

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
            | |\ | --+-- ---- /--- | | | / |
            | | \ | | |__ | | | |- D e m o n ' s S o u l s |
            | | \| | ___\ \--- \_/ | \ |
            +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment

That's more l33t than I could ever manage.

Comment

Pretty cool Ghost CoD banner today. Like it.

Comment

I like it to, were was this pic from? Dont suppose it was a wallpaper?

Comment

Here you go

Comment

How does one go about making the NTSC-UK banner?

Do you get asked? Offer your help? Is it the writer? Can you use any image or do we seek permission? Can you make your own montage or just one image edited to fit?

Cheers!

Comment

Can we have a Michael Bolton one

Comment

Currently there are a couple of people that make banners. And me. They match reviews and features on the homepage (click the banner to see the homepage).

However, I dare say if people were to post banners here, I'd put them up if they were any good.

Template is here: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/newgfx/Banner...ed21-06-07.psd

Comment

Oh OK, fair enough!

I'm pretty sure this kind of thing is what our userbase are looking for:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Oh OK, fair enough!

I'm pretty sure this kind of thing is what our userbase are looking for:

Mullet-tacular!!

And he looks so manly with his shirt off playing guitar.

Comment

lol, might use that. For now, if someone could make a "death fo Xbox Live" banner for the last 24 hours that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X