Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curses!

Comment

ctrl-f5

Comment

Too tricky? It was on Softaid C64 edition.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Too tricky? It was on Softaid C64 edition.
          Never heard of that. Although the brown wheel makes me think of BC's Quest.

Comment

Softaid? It's a compilation of 10 games released around the time of Bandaid (Do they know it's christmas?) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Softaid? It's a compilation of 10 games released around the time of Bandaid (Do they know it's christmas?) etc.
              Ahhh right. *investigates* I know some of the games on it, especially china miner and falcon patrol!

Comment

Kokotoni Wilf perhaps, I only ever played that on the Speccy mind, at it looked nothing like that.

Comment

Marty gets it! It was pretty crazy. Falcon patrol 1 and 2 were amazing (at the time - no idea how they'd hold up now).

Comment

Am I fantasising or has Charles change the banner to a Megadrive RPG? What a star.

Comment

I see what you did there...

Comment

Am I the only one seeing swastikas in that banner? Is this a nazi banner?

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

How freakin' awesome is the kokoga banner? Mega awesome. I got it from the official site.

Comment

Just lol

Comment

Can anyone find me a better quality EDF1 (PS2) shot to use for the banner? Or perhaps I should just cheat and use a 360 shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X