Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't post a new thread, anywhere - same error as above. And here's me with all this juicy Spring dash update info

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
      Linking to animated avatars or uploading animated avatars isn't working
      Any news on this? Still doesn't work, either method.

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
        I kept getting "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /data/html/forums.ntsc-uk.com/upload/includes/functions_search.php on line 196" whilst I was trying to post in the ask the forum console section.
        Same as, but trying to post a new thread in the Headlines forum.

Comment

Neil's on holiday, so unfortunately it'll have to wait for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
            Any news on this? Still doesn't work, either method.
            I've just uploaded Charles avatar to my profile fine (from my hard-drive), sure yours is within the pixel and file size limits ?

Comment

Only subbed members and mods can have animated avatars. Not sure if that was what was intended though. I'll check.

Comment

I just got the old fatal error thingy whilst trying to post a wanted thread. Managed in the end, but thought id let you know.

Comment

After a bit of experimentation, it appears to just start working again. If it happens to you, I'd recommend just saving what you were trying to post and try again a bit later rather than straight away (until Neil can fix it).

Comment

been trying to post a new sales thread for ages but getting the same fatal error as other people above

Comment

Same here on the off topic forum.

Comment

I've had it also, as Charles suggested above, tried 10 minutes later and it was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
                          I kept getting "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /data/html/forums.ntsc-uk.com/upload/includes/functions_search.php on line 196" whilst I was trying to post in the ask the forum console section.

Thanks for that. PHP has a low default memory limit of 1024 bytes. Now fixed

Neil.

Comment

Everything should be fixed now. If you have any more problems starting threads please post any error messages here.

PC, DS and PSP review folder permissions are also now fixed. If you find any reviews that aren't working properly, please also post here.

Comment

I can't edit the first post in my "wanted" thread. There appears to be no option to "Edit" it anymore.

Is that a bug or a feature? LMK thanks.

Comment

Original post is over 12 months old, that is the cut-off time for editing posts. See my reply to your PM. Cheers.
                                Last edited by VR46; 23-04-2007, 20:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X