Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry folks was about to post something. I've set the PM limit to 150 as some peoples messages are ancient. THe PM folder is taking up 100M of storage space....

Comment

Did you find out why when i use opera mini it wont allow me to edit or quote? Its quite a pain in my ass.

Comment

Nope. Don't have access to opera mini anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Sorry folks was about to post something. I've set the PM limit to 150 as some peoples messages are ancient. THe PM folder is taking up 100M of storage space....
          Can a mod/admin please contact Psyduck for me, his inbox is full as well and I need to contact him regarding a possible trade.

Ta.

Comment

That download as text option for the PM archive is rather nifty.

Comment

Linking to animated avatars or uploading animated avatars isn't working

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                I've been having the exact same problem for the past few days as well, except on the sales forum! Also tried two different net connections and same results as Matt above. I had to revive an old sales thread instead of posting a new one.
                Had the same problem. Tried different browsers, different machines but just a white screen after a while.

Comment

logout clear cache and cookie and log back in. I can't reproduce the problem

Comment

Alright, I'll give that a try. Cheers Neil.

Comment

OK I've been able to reproduce this bug. its a strange one. Looks like its taking a while to get a lock on the database and PHP times out. I can't find any error message that goes with it so i'm testing a few things now.

Neil.

Comment

Not sure if its just me, but in edit profile in User CP it says "PS3 Online handle" twice, when I'm guessing one of them should be for XBL gamertag. Pic as well.

Second problem, it doesn't allow me to upload my animated/.gif avatar now either.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                          Second problem, it doesn't allow me to upload my animated/.gif avatar now either.
                          Same, I'm stuck in Christmas mode!

Comment

You should still be able change it by hosting it on something like Imageshack instead and using the link instead of uploading.

Comment

I tried that with photobucket and it didnt let it upload either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb View Post
                                I keep trying to start a new thread in Ask The Forum/ Console Section, and whenever I do so I just get a blank page and no thread appears.

Perplexing.
                                Am having the same problem now.

Comment

Working...
                                X