Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job keeping everything intact despite the hoops you've had to jump through. Looking forwards to seeing what else the new changes will bring

Comment

Nice work to get it up and running. Seems a nice forum all around.

Comment

pleased to have my equivalent to crack back. Cheers to all involved with the updating. I've been in around these forums for years and long may they continue.

Cheers.

Comment

I still think some kind of IRC chat integration for members (maybe just blue members) would be cool like on VC-forums.
          The current chat channel is kind of underused apart from when the forums are down. If there was a chat box on the front page of the forums it'd be good for quick questions and general chat

Comment

How customisable is the skin? This looks all very 'default'.

I have a few more days before I'm in a new job. If it's just a matter of dropping stuff into cells I might be able to help out. If people prefer this look then fine.

Comment

Well done going through all that to sort out your passion project. Sorry to hear about things not working out with Neil. Don't know if there's anything I can do, but if you need an HTML/CSS monkey then I'm happy to help out.

Edit: When I say passion project, I mean that I'm well aware that nobody's getting paid to run this community.
              Last edited by Magnakai; 30-03-2011, 02:06.

Comment

Well, this is new and unexpected. Onward and upward!

Comment

woo..

Comment

wow wasn't expecting the down time to mean anything this drastic. Also, postcounts now? Do we get signatures and massive avatars too?

Comment

Thanks for the effort, glad it's back and I feared the worst when I saw the new domain name - would have been a sad anniversary if everything had been lost, so kudos for saving it all!

I'm really out of touch with who the forum VIPs are these days. I thought Neil meant neil2k, but he's posting on this thread so it can't be him.

Comment

Great job Mr C, as always

Great timing as since upgrading to IE9 I couldn't post any more on my PC, and now I can again!

Comment

Woah, now I'm on a different system I'm getting a different array of display issues. Probably best if you guys sort out the basic reskin as you intend it to be before anything said on here is taken into account... although a Hot Pink colour scheme would be nice. 2011 is all about the Hot Pink

Comment

Thanks to everyone involved! So glad you managed to do an SQL dump, I assume the only reason for not giving you access to the DB was in order to cause the forum to fold. Getting the usernames and data back was WELL worth a few days downtime. Good luck with tarting up the place, and all the small bugs and issues that will need to be fixed.

I hope that you & Neil can come to a gentlemans' agreement, shame that things went this way.

Comment

I like it, well done all. Quite a surprise.

Comment

Looking good!
                                I too missed the place, didn't realise how much I popped in!

Comment

Working...
                                X