Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a shame that Neils disappearance has had to force your hand on this, and I hope you manage to transfer ownership of the domain without too much fuss. Im hazy on this now but I would of had original ownership of the domain when it was purchased, but presumeably relinquished it when Neil took over hosting, not something I recall actively doing tbh, I now feel a little naive and disappointed I obviously wasnt thorough enough at the time as it would of saved bother now.

Comment

I don't like it.

I used to click on UserCP to find all the threads I've posted in, and was able to see all those that had replies. Now I can't seem to do that.

I clicked on my profile name and the "all posts" option, but it brought up threads I posted in months ago and had no replies as opposed to the newer stuff.

This new layout reminds me of RLLMUK, in that it's extremely difficult to find precisely what I've posted in previously. When I visited RLLMUK, I ended up having to keep a separatae TXT file on my computer, saving the URL of each thread I was interested in, and had to manually to find it each time.

Is there an easy way, for example, to now zoom right back to the DP thread I'd been posting in, without manually trawling for it? Is there a UserCP topic subscription tab somewhere that I've missed perhaps?

Comment

Works ok for me. Try using the Advanced search though. That'll let you find post, just by you, within set dates for example.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
          Its a shame that Neils disappearance has had to force your hand on this, and I hope you manage to transfer ownership of the domain without too much fuss. Im hazy on this now but I would of had original ownership of the domain when it was purchased, but presumeably relinquished it when Neil took over hosting, not something I recall actively doing tbh, I now feel a little naive and disappointed I obviously wasnt thorough enough at the time as it would of saved bother now.
          Can we have a discussion? I'll PM you.

Comment

Wondered what was going on when I couldn't get my usual fix of NTSC (Shozuki's crack comparison is rather apt) - I don't post a huge amount but must read stuff far more often than is healthy.

Good work getting things sorted - it sounds like you've had a completed mare.

Comment

EDIT: took a while, but I think I've managed to set-up advanced search in a reasonable way. Thanks for the tip FSW.

Originally posted by FSW View Post
              Works ok for me. Try using the Advanced search though. That'll let you find post, just by you, within set dates for example.
              Last edited by Sketcz; 30-03-2011, 08:52.

Comment

Glad to have the site back. My boss on the other hand, is probably gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                  I don't like it.

I used to click on UserCP to find all the threads I've posted in, and was able to see all those that had replies. Now I can't seem to do that.

I clicked on my profile name and the "all posts" option, but it brought up threads I posted in months ago and had no replies as opposed to the newer stuff.
                  If you click "new posts" towards the top left, it'll show you all the, well, new posts, and there's a little green icon so you can see which ones you posted in.

It's probably not as good as you're used to, but it works okay.

Comment

Looks a bit weird but its good to be back

Max image size now 800x600? I notice a few have been resized.

Comment

Not really related, but an eBay member called neil2k bid on my MGS4 charity auction last week. I imagine it was the same Neil.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put in, Charles, it's really appreciated. And to everyone else. I love all you guys(no homo)

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post

Just click settings at the top right.

Comment

Nice work Charles old chap
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                            Not really related, but an eBay member called neil2k bid on my MGS4 charity auction last week. I imagine it was the same Neil.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put in, Charles, it's really appreciated. And to everyone else. I love all you guys(no homo)
                            Yep was me who bid billy

Can I just make this perfectly clear to everyone in case there is still any confusion...

I am not the 'Neil' Charles is referring to guys, just so we're clear here.

Comment

Yey. Well done on getting everything back up and running.

I can stop hitting the refresh key now. :-P

Comment

Excellent work!

Thanks very much for all of the effort and hard work!

Comment

Working...
                                X