X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think that looks good.

Still just playing around with shapes of what we have already

Comment

I think Borders Down needs to be on one line where possible, unless you can do something about the second word being so much shorter.

Comment

Played with that arrow a bit to give the logo borders, kind of.

Comment

Chevrons for the win! I like that. Although, to be honest, with the square arrow design, it's at a point where I think they're all great - different, but there's very little between them. I like Pat's recent ones but also like the writing going up the side. They're all great.

Comment

If on second line you could change the font size for the second word:

BORDERS
            DOWN

May or may not work depending on design. You can get them to match exactly, above is rough because of vb options.

Comment

I considered messing with text size like that, but it puts too much emphasis on the down I think, it makes it look shouty as if the site's name is "Borders DOWN!"

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                Played with that arrow a bit to give the logo borders, kind of.

I quite like that 2nd one, nice implementation of some borders

I don't think the big DOWN looks right personally

Comment

I just realized that Denmark font is what the current logo is using

Comment

Haha, yeah, those ones you just posted do have a strange air of familiarity

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                      Family Fry, "Down" can't be written downwards like you suggest because the W is far wider than all the other letters and it looks a bit of a mess.
                      The D, O and N can't be adjusted to be a bit wider, and the W made thinner to compensate?

Actually, it's just struck me, this looks really like the modern Atari name logo heh...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Try them with some colour, in the banner, etc. Black and white is depressing.

Comment

finefine

Comment

Absolutely loving that orange one on the bottom left, although not with the black around it, which I think is a bit harsh. Orange or a dirty mustard yellow could be really good and nice to see it works with different colours. Not sure I'm loving the text in those though. Getting them evenly spaced is a nice idea but I think I'd tend to agree with TTK on it feeling a touch shouty.

I think the square still is my favourite so far but I do like those chevrons. Really nice work.

Comment

All in a line is best for the name I think. Not feeling the larger separation.

Do the chevrons still work in the square logo?

Comment

I'll post one with chevrons later

Comment

Working...
                                X