No announcement yet.

The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you know, Season 6 started in America on Tue the 3rd of April. Today in fact, or yesterday for you and me!!!
    Last edited by Richard.John; 05-04-2007, 00:04.

Comment

I was watching the utterly brilliant crapfest that is Paul Anderson's Soldier yesterday and a small amount of wee came out when I noticed Michael Chikliss in it playing the biggest wimp in the history of wimpdom. My girlf was actually physically alarmed at how un-Vic-like he was in it.

Can't wait for the new series. Shane's goin' down!

Comment

Is it time to leave work yet? The whole reason for Wednesdays is now The Shield season 6.

Every other great TV series in the last year has just been a taster - this is the real deal.

Comment

Just making some brekkie then back to bed to watch the new episode whilst crunching on my corn flakes ... doesn't get much better than this

Comment

Watching the shield is still as bittersweet as always - the anticipation, the awesomeness of watching it, and then a long week of suck to endure until the next one

Comment

That was chuffing brilliant, the last fifteen minutes were amazing. Only the first episode too! The tension may actually kill me by the end.

Comment

Agreed, a stunning episode and a fantastic start to S6

Comment

Yes, the best show in the world is back!

Kavanaugh planting evidence while Aceveda spoke about rooting out dirty cops. LOL

I am glad they have got back to form with season five and now six, as I felt that season 4, the one with Glenn Close, was the weakest so far.
                  Last edited by Richard.John; 05-04-2007, 02:02.

Comment

Just finished watching the new episode. The one thing I will say about the Shield is that it never seems to go off the boil and sucks you in with every new episode and always feels fresh.
                    Shane definitely appears to be losing the plot.................

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                      So is Kavanagh - what was he doing whilst Aceveda was making his speech at the end ( listen to what the speech was saying ).

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                        Just finished watching the new episode. The one thing I will say about the Shield is that it never seems to go off the boil and sucks you in with every new episode and always feels fresh.
                        Totally agree. Every episode stuns like the one before.

Comment

Im more impressed with the fact that after 5 seasons it's still gripping and you never quite know whats round the corner.
                          As posted Season 4 did have the weakest story line but in all fairness did offer stellar performances from Glenn Close and whoever played Mitchell.

Comment

Vic's Back Baby !

Great stuff - A sharp reminder at the end of last night as I watched it off the back of Jericho which has a far more laid back & sedate pace to it.

Comment

A good, solid episode to start the season on. Started a little off the pace but picked up the more it wore on.

Comment

Got S5 DVD in the post yesterday, and unsurprisngly have watched it all already.

Almost made me cried when Shane killed Lem

Just watched the first episode of S6 and its sad we have to wait a week to watch every episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X