No announcement yet.

The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 9....holy ****, that was all kinds of awesome!

Comment

Indeed. Particularly at the end.

Aceveda is screwed. :P

Comment

I love this show!

If I recall, Vic had a tape of Aceveda pressuring his attacker in the interview room in the barn but gave it back to him. Fool! So why has Mr Developer turned on Aceveda then? Any thoughts or is it because Vic knows that he (developer) is dirty so....

Comment

Near the end of episode 8 when

Ronnie says to Vic "the one thing I want to know is WHEN are they going to put everything in the past, where it belongs" anyone else think he's talking about offing Shane to stop him talking?

Comment

I had never thought about that. Also, it's good to see Ronnie getting some airtime as he's been used like a glorified extra up until now.
            Last edited by Richard.John; 06-05-2007, 10:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.John View Post
              Also, its good to see Ronnie getting some airtime as he's been used like a glorified extra up until now.
              Totally agree - Ronnie has been a superb character this season.

Comment

Just watched 8 and 9, more great episodes. Next week should be a cracker.

Anyone else think that Dutch has had less of a part this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Skinny View Post
                  Near the end of episode 8 when

Ronnie says to Vic "the one thing I want to know is WHEN are they going to put everything in the past, where it belongs" anyone else think he's talking about offing Shane to stop him talking?
                  That's exactly how I read it - Coupled with his complete disdain towards him - I can see Ronnie "doing it for Vic" so to speak

Comment

Well they have teamed him up with that slug, Billings. I miss the double whammy of Claudette and Dutch. I wish they would bring back the serial killer type angle for Dutch, from previous seasons, as I enjoyed watching them go after some psycho for the whole season.

Comment

Oh but that bit with Dutchman outside the window watching them go at it with a bottle of wine in hand - comedy gold As good as the Sopranos

"****ty" moment

this week !!!

Comment

One more episode left (for those who have watched episode 9 last week) ...

Comment

10? I thought there were usually 12.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu View Post
                            One more episode left (for those who have watched episode 9 last week) ...
                            Don't you mean 1 week?

Comment

There are 13 episodes listed for season 6 on IMDB, so that would make it two weeks.

Comment

I thought there were 10 for season 6, as season 6 was sort of a "season 5 part 2" type thing.

I hear there are 13 eps for season 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X