No announcement yet.

The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very brutal. Season has started really really well.

Wonder what they will do about the pregnent girlfriend as she is surely gonna know they have done something.

Comment

Cant get over how great the start to this series

Comment

I'm way behind you lot.
        Just ordered series 3 from Play.com International.
        Tell me this though. Is the Shield destined to be another LOST or BSG? Seemingly neverending, never reaching a conclusion. Am I to be buying boxsets of the Shield forevermore?

Comment

No, there's a definite arc planned out. One more season after this and then it's finished.

Same with BSG really. You can tell it's nearing the end.

Comment

Awesome (as expected)

What are the TV awards called ? Golden Globes ? If Walton Goggins doesn't get one for his acting there is no justice in the world - probably some of the finest acting I've ever seen !!

Comment

Watched Episode 5 this morning.

The last 3 to 4 minutes....................

Comment

Just watched 6 & 7, they're really starting to turn up the awesome

Comment

Buggerz.
                  I have season 4 on it's way.
                  5 to follow.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 28-04-2007, 11:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Skinny View Post
                    Just watched 6 & 7, they're really starting to turn up the awesome
                    Jeez.. I hadnt realised these were up already. Only saw 5 yesterday and thought I was up to date. How many episodes are they showing in a week at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                      Jeez.. I hadnt realised these were up already. Only saw 5 yesterday and thought I was up to date. How many episodes are they showing in a week at the moment?
                      French TV showing two a week - available on Friday mornings

Ep6:

Don't understand how Cletus van Damme can be so quick to change his tune re: Lem's death. Talk about covering your tracks.

Comment

Yes, it's starting to become intense. The worst thing is that we will have to wait another year for S7!!

Comment

What a cracking series, has definately lived up to the perfection of Season 5.

Comment

This week's E8 wasn't so hot but E9.

The Aceveda BJ has returned and Shane has stupidly signed Vic's death warrant.

Can't wait for next week!!

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                              Watched Episode 5 this morning.

The last 3 to 4 minutes....................
                              I already posted - the boy deserves an oscar for that acting - absolutely amazing - I was on a knife edge wondering if he'd kill

her, himself, their son or the whole bhoona

Comment

The latest two episodes were the strongest yet in this series. A much more defined focus as to where things are heading, and more in keeping with the concise nature of Season Five.

Comment

Working...
                                X