No announcement yet.

The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly recommend the second series also on DVD, as I believe it to be the stronger of the two. The final scene of the final episode, with the track by Live and the montage of footage showing every character is just...awesome. Also the Face On Grill scene from the second episode is one of the most nasty things I've seen on TV...

The time for season 3 is 10:45 by the way, not 10:25. Although you better check that, because I can't actually remember now :/

Comment

I'm so annoyed - I still can't get Channel 5, and this is the first time that it's really going to hurt. Anyone who hasn't yet seen it, make sure you pick up the first DVD set for that price at Play - you really won't regret it.

Well, it looks like a wait for the Region 1 box set of the third season for me. Hope you all enjoy it though!

Comment

Stu - well the series would have you think so, but it if goes that way then there'd be no more The Shield, so I can only think they're messing with your head. Regardless, it's been an enthralling season so far. May long it continue.

Comment

Just watched this on 5.

Excellent start to the season and just thinking about the plot lines from the first episode has got me beggin for more.

What did everyone else think of the 1st episode.

Comment

GREAT
            i have only just got season 1 on dvd(managed to watch it in about 3days though, 4 episodes a night) not seen many episodes from season 2 as i'm waiting for the dvd to come out over here. but i couldn't resist watching it tonight, great start this has to be the best tv show i've seen in years
            might start downloading season 3 now, saves watching it with adverts

Comment

missed it, thought it was on tonight!!

FVCK!!!

Sod it, ill buy it on dvd when its out, I prefer watching it back to back anyway, I normally get the whole series watched in a day or 2 at the most

Series 3 of 24 is pending for purchase as well
              and series 4 of Oz if and when it ever appears.....

Comment

Reminder! The new series is continuing every Saturday at 11pm.

Last night - Blimey!! - that fight scene was one of the most realistic and brutal I've ever seen on TV. Great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                  Last night - Blimey!! - that fight scene was one of the most realistic and brutal I've ever seen on TV. Great stuff
                  yes it was great, i really love this show, only problem is i haven't seen season 2 yet, and won't util the end of next month when it's out on dvd so i feel i'm missing out by watching season 3 before 2, should i stop watching 3 until after i've seen season 2?

Comment

I haven't seen any of S3 yet - I'm only halfway through S2 - but it was spoiled slightly when I saw the advert for S3 and all the main characters were still knocking around, suggesting nobody leaves and certainly nobody dies, in S2 at least.

You should watch S2 anyway, mt50. "I'm lovin' it."

Comment

yeah, i've got the season 2 dvd on pre order at amazon, would have got the region 1 version but i like to keep all my boxsets the same region. shame the release date wasn't last month

Comment

SAturday at 11 pm:

Most people are out and I will miss it. I much prfer it on a tues night.

Last night episode was great cant wait to see what vic does when he finds out, my guess is he tries to bail Shane out but he cant because everything is out on the open so shane has to take the fall.

Great stuff

Comment

C5 have been pretty useless at handling this series, with a lack of advertising and pushing it into a late slot. It's a big shame as programs such as CSI are given the prime-time slot yet they are repeats, and fairly average programs such as The Llyons Den are given the 10pm slot.

Just give The Shield to the BBC and put it on at 6pm, then we'll all be happy

Comment

You turn over to watch the news. Instead you see Vic and Cletus Van Damme kicking the hell out of someone. That's my license fee right there

Comment

Vic - "What name did you give?"
                              Shane - "Cletus Van Damme"
                              Vic - "What, the same name you used for the lockup?"
                              Shane - "What? It makes Lem laugh"

Class

Comment

Finally saw the episode from Tuesday. This show simply gets better and better. I want more fights like that on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X