Official wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharkAttack
    To be fair, from how I read it Flair was using a metaphor to describe the amount of young wrestlers he had made bleed in the ring. He didn't mean "I have made x amount of young girls bleed taking their virginity". Obviously it was cleverly worded to imply that.
    Yeah true. But it came across easily enough as the ruder version!

And it certainly didn't stop me yelling "make 'em bleed" last night

Comment

what was the main event ish?
      im kinda interested despite the fact that i didnt get to go and you did
      why do bad things happen to good people?

Comment

Why do bad tihngs happen to bad people? I don't know. But man they do and it sucks.

The main event was Triple H vs. Randy Orton with the heavyweight championship on the line.

But my favourite event was Batista and Ric Flair vs. Jericho and Benoit. Flair standing on the top rope with his pants half off was hilarious. At one point Jericho was just leaning on the ropes laughing uncontrollably. WWE at its best:

Comment

congratulations youve scarred me for life
          as for the main event i presume triple h won probably by cheating
          any other good matchs?

Comment

I'll spoiler this as people are going tonight at Wembley:

Yeah he won by cheating... Classic Evolution. Orton pinned him but the ref was out. Then the rest of Evolution came to the ring and battered Orton (his face was a crimson mess... lol). Triple H got the cover. Then Shelton Benjamin and Benoit came out and it kicked off.

Other good matches... the warm up match was actually great. Hurricane and Rosie vs. Rhyno and Tajiri. That was ace as they were really working the crowd.

To be honest the only duff match was the Maven match. Which was basically the toilet break.

Comment

maven is a joke
              whats his finishing move? the drop kick?

Comment

Yeah. Its his only move...

Comment

the wwes two big programs raw and smackdown will be in manchester next week
                  anyone got tickets
                  better not be you ish

by the way carlito had a great debuet. i wont spoil it but ill just say cena gets in his face

Comment

Oh yeah another great thing: I was sat quite near the ring and had a great view. Particularly when Stacy Kiebler climbed through the ropes....

Comment

ahh!!!!!
                      I HATE YOU EVEN MORE
                      THAT SHOULD BE ME
                      AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ish
                        Oh yeah another great thing: I was sat quite near the ring and had a great view. Particularly when Stacy Kiebler climbed through the ropes....
                        And you took a picture of Flair instead :\

Comment

The wembley event was somewhat different to the one the night before. The main event was evolution versus HBK, benoit and orton. The roof of the arena almost came off for hbk who was by a country mile the most popular guy at the show. He was superb btw in all departments and really put his all into it and got the crowd going. The Kane/Snitsky match was good. To my surprise i reckon the snitsky angle could work quite well. Hes got good mic skills and looks like a total nutjob though probably not Heidenreich levels of nuttiness. There was an excellent triple threat match with christian, edge and jericho. Christian in particular was excellent. Tbh all the matches were very good. The only question i have is why palumbo is still under contract?
                          btw i saw a few of those replica title belts about the place in the crowd. Theyre 250 quid but i am tempted

Comment

Originally posted by Olympichero
                            And you took a picture of Flair instead :\
                            I have a picture of Stacy too

HBK was at the Sheffield event but he was hardly involved. He hobbled off in the first couple of minutes of his match and then reappeared a couple of minutes from the end. The crowd went mad for him there too....

Comment

well unlike flair micheals is a wrestler who left but came back before he was 80
                              and he is still the heartbreak kid
                              who saw smackdown? go carlito!!!!
                              and hedenrich who assaulted several ''fans''

Comment

Did anyone watch NOAH on Thursday then?

Comment

Working...
                                X